www.investtechfx.com

I don't find any good reason to open an account with them, you knew at first they're going to hold your money for 120 days, yet you still opened and trade with them. most of the brokers don't hold money for their clients even they provide bonus for the deposit, you still be able to withdraw money and profit by cancel the bonus. I don't think this is a good broker, so just be prepare for the worse.

Randa, can't you see where this is going?

They just extended their grip on YOUR money by another year to thank you for having your account exceed $20,000. No other broker on the planet does this.

If you lose enough to be below your initial deposit, then you'll be able to withdraw after a year. If you don't lose much or make more money, there will be a brand new excuse next year about why you can't withdraw.

If you want to have any chance of getting your money, any chance at all, stop trading now and tell them that you decline their generous VIP offer and want all of your money sent to you at Christmas.

Dear Randa

Can you name ONE BENEFIT from being a " VIP account " except getting access to YOUR OWN FUNDS denied for a period of time ?

Such commitment for a certain period can make some kind of sense for managed accounts but NEVER when you trade your own account. That is YOUR MONEY. That are YOUR TRADES. No other broker ever invented such idiotic " VIP priviledge " ( actually a punishment ).

Now, do you know where are the operations of Investtechfx exactly ? They originally claimed to operate out of Canada, but it was total BS. So where will you find them if you ever need to do something to get your money ?

Good luck

?

I don't find any good reason to open an account with them, you knew at first they're going to hold your money for 120 days, yet you still opened and trade with them. most of the brokers don't hold money for their clients even they provide bonus for the deposit, you still be able to withdraw money and profit by cancel the bonus. I don't think this is a good broker, so just be prepare for the worse.

No I don't know that in the time that I opened my account, I knew that after my first withdrawn request, in that's time my money was 6000 + USD, and I don't know about anything, but then they told me about this 120 days, and I got crazy, and now I am not happy for this another one year, so I will fight and I will take my money back, later on I will post the whole story for all.

really the are playing games and they are not serious.

Dear Randa

Can you name ONE BENEFIT from being a " VIP account " except getting access to YOUR OWN FUNDS denied for a period of time ?

Such commitment for a certain period can make some kind of sense for managed accounts but NEVER when you trade your own account. That is YOUR MONEY. That are YOUR TRADES. No other broker ever invented such idiotic " VIP priviledge " ( actually a punishment ).

Now, do you know where are the operations of Investtechfx exactly ? They originally claimed to operate out of Canada, but it was total BS. So where will you find them if you ever need to do something to get your money ?

Good luck

You are totally right, they are cheater and not serious, I will fight to get my money with them, just wait a few hours and I will post my whole story with the new things that happened with them.

Thank God you see the light now. I'm about to open a case with IFTI-service $9370.32 gone and false advertisment.

I hope you get your money back

?

They have frozen my account, and I cannot trade anything since five days, as well as I have a long position in GOLD (1770) I have opened it before four days (Pending order), and the profit reached 3000 USD, but now this trade has been gone totally from my account !!!!!!??????

Now I will start my war as they have started it against me.

If I didn't receive a call from them by today, I will post the whole story with the communication between them and me, so everyone has to know the truth about them, unless we found a solution for my money.

They start acting aggressive toward me because of my post here. I will post the first email that I have received from them, then I will give them a chance to correct their mistake with me, otherwise I will not keep silent..

From: Investtechfx Technologies [mailto:info@investtechfx.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 8:57 AM
To: randa_rawashdeh@qatar.net.qa
Subject: Update

Dear Randa,

Following your extreme comment on the FPA and your recent inordinate high trading activity we have currently placed your account number 40240 on read only status, please contact support team immediately in order to discuss your continuing trading activity with us.

Yours sincerely,
Support Team
InvestTechFx

INVESTTECHFX | Forex Trading | Forex Currency Exchange | FX Trading | Online Forex

?

It does not make sense to any serious trader.

How could you believe such things !

They want you to have a kind of hope.

They have delayed the withdrawal request.

They hide behind marketing tricks and pseudo legit contracts.

Furthermore, they will actively monitor your trading activity to make sure you will loose as much as possible before october 2012.

You should continue to fight for getting back your money.

First, I thought I can take my money anytime, but after my first request, they told me about the policy, and what I can do I have to wait, but again, they have told me to wait another year, in the first I accept but after their bad behavior with me and my account had been frozen for six days, and they didn't reply to my emails, and in the chatting, they promised my account will be activated on Monday, but nothing happened, and once I informed them that I am not accepting your policy, and I want my money back, they not only frozen my account, no, they also take off one of my opened trades, which reached 3,000 USD today early morning when the price hit 1795, I have opened it 1770 (1.2 lot), so I got crazy because of that, and I am declaring the war in them now, until I take all my money back. but what I can do now? Please if anyone has any Idea.

I have all communications, and account history showing the opened trade and another account history showing the open trade had been gone.

please help me.

I wish i could help you out. Why don't you try and contact the financial regulators in the coutry where they are in.

1/ Make sure to give them a one star in the brokers reviews section

2/ File a case at FPA.

If they are proved guilty then they will join many friends in the scam brokers area.

I think you were talking about gold concerning your open position.

Be careful. Investing 1.2 lots on gold with a 20k account is part of the things that this kind of broker will love.

Back