www.investtechfx.com

OMG

Great news.

After long discussion, they have contacted me, and informed me that they are going to give me all my money, and asked me to send them my papers, and I did so, and as they promised me, I will receive my money within this week.

Thank god, I will wait then I will update you all.

1/ Make sure to give them a one star in the brokers reviews section

2/ File a case at FPA.

If they are proved guilty then they will join many friends in the scam brokers area.

I think you were talking about gold concerning your open position.

Be careful. Investing 1.2 lots on gold with a 20k account is part of the things that this kind of broker will love.

finally I will get my money.

regarding my gold position it is not (1.2 with 20k) it is (1.2 with 31k) thats mean I can hold my account if the gold price droped 250 USD thats mean if the price droped to 1520, which is in the time being will not happened.

BTW I have another three accounts 2 with Markets.com and 1 with youtradfx and I am doing great there.

Thank you.

Don't start celebrating until all the money is in your bank account. You've already seen how the story with InvestTech can change over and over again.

Hi Rawan,

I'm glad they are going to give your money back. Hope they don't come up with another excuse.

can you kindly e-mail me on afc@spiritoftasmania.com.au or send me your e-mail address as i have had some issues with brokers.

Don't start celebrating until all the money is in your bank account. You've already seen how the story with InvestTech can change over and over again.

You are totally right, they will not pay me.

Later on I will post the last phone conversation between me and Alan.

I'm sorry for not using the right name Randa

I hope those cheats pay you brother what is rightfully yours.

Randa, any updates?

Let me guess. InvestTech has some brand new reasons to not transfer your money to you. Check their review page and you'll see just how large of a supply of excuses they have on hand.

Randa, any updates?

Let me guess. InvestTech has some brand new reasons to not transfer your money to you. Check their review page and you'll see just how large of a supply of excuses they have on hand.

today is the last day for discussion between me and them, and they might pay me or not, anyway I am waiting for their final email or call by today, then I will publish our last conversation between me and Alan if they decided not to pay me.

Which review Page?

Back