www.investtechfx.com

Randa Rawashdeh

Private
I have opened an account with Invest Techniques fx (40240), www.investtechfx.com, and I have deposited 1000 USD, and now I cannot withraw any amount, since they told me I have to trade at least 120 days before I make any withdrwal request, now my profit is more than 26,400 USD, please see my trading history.

So what I can do, anyone has any Idea or made any withdrew with them?????

Attachments

• Randa - ITFX - account history - as of Nov 03, 2011.doc
    370 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
If you funded via bank wire, contact your bank. Ask them how to file international financial fraud charges from your country.

Warn all forex traders you know to stay away from those scammers.

If you funded via bank wire, contact your bank. Ask them how to file international financial fraud charges from your country.

Warn all forex traders you know to stay away from those scammers.

I didn't say they are fraud or scamper, since they have promised my that I can withdrawn my money after completing 120 days, so just I want to check if anyone has withdrawn money from them or not, before I have good communication with mr. James from their company, but now they are not anymore. I hope to receive a call from them shortly.

Really, I have made a great profit with them, from 1000 USD, I made up to now 31,000 USD, if they gave me my money and my profit on Dec 25, 2011, I will recommend this company for all, just I will wait and see.

Unfortunately this broker has a total of SIX closed guilty cases in the FPA records!

I do sincerely hope you get your money from investechfx, but be prepared for the worst!

Over a long period of time they have not been very client friendly!

It is amazing that with all the bad stuff known about them, they are still active forex brokers!

Only when you get your withdrawal request completed, can you count it as profit!

Your Christmas present from InvestTech is most likely to be more delays. Then they'll probably say something like that you somehow violated the rules, but that these violations can be overlooked if you trade for at least another year.

Start discussing those fraud charges with you bank now. You don't have to file them, but it will save you time when you later find that your money isn't coming back.

I didn't say they are fraud or scamper, since they have promised my that I can withdrawn my money after completing 120 days, so just I want to check if anyone has withdrawn money from them or not, before I have good communication with mr. James from their company, but now they are not anymore. I hope to receive a call from them shortly.

Really, I have made a great profit with them, from 1000 USD, I made up to now 31,000 USD, if they gave me my money and my profit on Dec 25, 2011, I will recommend this company for all, just I will wait and see.

Make sure you withdraw all your money and not sign any new terms. you do not want to go under this situation again at all.

?

Your Christmas present from InvestTech is most likely to be more delays. Then they'll probably say something like that you somehow violated the rules, but that these violations can be overlooked if you trade for at least another year.

Start discussing those fraud charges with you bank now. You don't have to file them, but it will save you time when you later find that your money isn't coming back.

Dear.

Still, I cannot judge about them, and we cannot say they will not give me my money. We have to wait until Dec 25, 2011, then we will be sure about this. It is true there is so many bad feedback about them, but it is not enough since there are some cases solved. I don't know why I have a good feeling about them.

From the beginning, I knew that their terms and conditions are to withdraw after 120 days, and they were clear about this issue, so I have accepted, and in that's timing my money were only 6,000 USDnot 32,000 USD as of now, and I have reviewed all their terms and conditions, so I know what coming next.

I hope the best for all and for them ;) .

If you knew all these terms and conditions up front and don't have an issue with them, why would you open a thread here?

Read their review page. Check out all the issues people have had getting their money back.

InvestTech Fx | investtechfx.com reviews and ratings from Forex Peace Army

Then go and try to find ANY other broker that pulls stunts like locking in client money for extended periods. By the way, since you exceeded $20,000 InvestTech probably automatically made you a "VIP". That means they won't let you withdraw your money for a year.

Good luck. You'll need it. Make sure to come back on December 26th to let us know how the withdrawal went. If you manage to get out even $1 more than your initial deposit, I'll be very surprised.

?

@ Pharaoh ==> I have opened this threat only to get the feedback about them.

Just yesterday I have recived this Email from them.

Dear Mrs Randa,
Thank you very much for the friendly phone conversation earlier today. As a highlight to you, you have become a VIP customer with our company as your account past the $20,000 level due to your successful trading activity. According to the VIP rules under the disclaimer that you signed, with all the benefits we provide to our royal VIP customers, your account will be fully committed until the end of 3rd quarter (September 30th 2012). As soon as we receive a confirmation from you to this email, your account will be reactivated for normal trading. We are looking forward to your reply soon. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Alan(Senior Account Manager)
InvestTechFx

So now I have become a VIP, so I will wait other months, I agree for that if at the End I get my money, and as I have noticed there are some people made a withdraw so it is mean they are good company but with different rules.

If I am rating, then I will give them four stars for everything up to now, but without the withdrawal rating, I will come back here on Oct 2012 to give all of you my final feedback.

It does not make sense to any serious trader.

How could you believe such things !

They want you to have a kind of hope.

They have delayed the withdrawal request.

They hide behind marketing tricks and pseudo legit contracts.

Furthermore, they will actively monitor your trading activity to make sure you will loose as much as possible before october 2012.

You should continue to fight for getting back your money.

Back