• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
I have already spoken with Mr Samy his email is samy@ioption.com
He says working in the administration of the company
was made ​​through the appropriate complaints from my lawyer more he did not answer
they let Mr. Carlos Augusto Gonçalves and Mr Diogo opened an account for me without consulting me in OKPAY
because the balance of $ 26,000.00 were to be transferred by Skrill Moneybookers where I had an account and have not changed my password and allowing the free entry of the two in my account to steal my balance
The iOption is based in Cyprus and has representation in Brazil only that we have no indication where to turn to because their leaders are silent and are covering for Mr Carlos Gonçalves

This email was sent on the day they stole my balance and then I had already reported the problem to iOption
Dear Mrs. Raimunda

Thank you for your email

We sent $ 2,000 to your credit card and $ 2,000 more to your Moneybookers account.

We are waiting your OKPAY account verification to send you the rest.

For now, you professional trader is trading in your account, cus he wants to Improve your profits.

Best Regards,

Carlos Gonçalves
Financial Analyst & Senior Account Manager
iOption LTD | 10 Yianni Kranidioti Street | Nicosia, 1065 | Cyprus
Tel: +357-22030679 | Fax: +357-22030642

Tell Carlos that you want ALL trading in your account stopped immediately. It would be very sad if somehow all of your money was suddenly lost.

I wrote two answers and said they would have a moderator and that soon came into contact
so that so far no information

Was not lost,was stolen, the Sr.Carlos and Mr. Diogo Augusto able to transfer $ 26,000.00 to their accounts why he had to open a new account in OKPAY if I had MONEYBOOKERS account? Why he did not change the password immediately as it did in other operations? He was in agreement with Mr. Diogo to allow it to continue working to steal $ 26,000.00

Is ioption.com safe??

Have you talked to the main HQ of IOption. It sounds like the issue may be due to someone in the Brazil office.

Hello forexpeacearmy I am interested in starting online trading, I got a call from a ioption binary trading platfrom representative informing me how good is ioption and wanted me to make a depoist, which I did not as I was not sure. I need to know if ioption is safe to trade with since I am from India and there are located in Cyprus, what if they let me withdraw or process the amount.

Your advise will be appreciated.

Hello forexpeacearmy I am interested in starting online trading, I got a call from a ioption binary trading platfrom representative informing me how good is ioption and wanted me to make a depoist, which I did not as I was not sure. I need to know if ioption is safe to trade with since I am from India and there are located in Cyprus, what if they let me withdraw or process the amount.

Your advise will be appreciated.

If I were you, I'd wait and see if IOption can fix this problem or not. If they can't, why risk your money with them?

I would stay away from ioption dont want to be the one who will tell you i told you saw,ioption is very dogy been a client of them all same problemes ,many times when i wanted to oporate when i knew its a great time to oporate on asset it didnt let me strange ha? Now there was a youtube abot them being a scam same story of clients complaine ,again that Carlos is a big history complaines what was strange isthat carlos responed some one who blamed him same time 5 comments of diffrent pepole praiseing Carlos for being great and ioption like a wall in facebook strange ha? looks so phony i mantion it and my comment was put as spam i rewrite that Ioption is silene criticizem the page was removed by ioption. i Had problem with Mr jewad also they say they are in Cyprus sent a friend of mine to check there office guess what empty office strange ha ,so why make buiz with fraud

That is not a new story you should use the law there is fraud department in Brazil complaine also ask mr Carlos to send you a copy of his id if that is his real name i am sure he wont cause he doesnt exist its all fake

Back