• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
I was attracted by the advertisements of Mr. Carlos Gonçalves he states that if we invest $ 1000.00 gain folded ie iOption covers the amount invested
That's why I invested $ 2000.00 in iOption
I asked if there was any problem for the withdrawal of profits and he assured me that not only that the story is different when
needed to withdraw the interest could not because it had sales volume
then he presented Mr. Diogo, said it was confident that
I could pass the password to it and let it run on my account because he had a good strategy to achieve double my capital Mr Diogo asked 50% profit and I accepted it become possible after reviewing my money faster
The Ms Diogo made ​​3 attempts and succeeded in getting a profit of
$ 26,000.00 divided half and half that would fit for every $ 13,000.00. Only he changed the conversation now wanted to win more than
stipulated I objected and he did not like, after all our success was on profits and not on my capital.
He claimed that he would have to pay to Mr Carlos the importance of $ 2,000.00 as a bonus for having achieved a customer
I decided to pay this amount of my money to Mr. Carlos at no cost to Mr. Diogo. still he was not satisfied and said he would work no more for me. In all operations of Mr. Diogo my password was changed automatically, only the third Mr. Carlos has not changed the password and also ordered Mr Diogo opened two accounts in OKPAY one for me and one for Mr.Diogo
including facilitating my documents it without my permission because I already had an account at Moneybookers had no need to open another account
was established sending $ 2,000.00 for the credit card
$ 2,000.00 and $ 26,000.00 by Moneybookers was trapped in my account iOption 115348
Mr Doug that it was doing everything, including account opening for me and Mr. Carlos was aware because I asked for it because it opened in OKPAY account? He said Mr Diogo knew what she was doing what was best for OKPAY send.
And that they only needed to confer the account to be able to spend the money it was about three days waiting for them to "gain time"
I found strange Mr Diego open an account for me to pass the password and proceed with the password so I decided OKPAY
change the password for OKPAY more he continued with the password iOption because Mr Carlos was already plotting coup
I could not even talk to him more Mr Diogo could and it was the spokesperson
Every day I checked my balance in iOption and continued there until the day 25/02/2013
When he was on 02/26/2013 I was talking to Mr. Diogo Skype commenting that had many days waiting and resolvir verify my account I had a scare the balance had "disappeared" as getting the balance $ 4.25 when I went in I saw that operations had moved and placed different values ​​including Turnover was changed to $ 141,484.00
Note that Mr Diogo are operated at night and during the day he slept
on the 26th day that disappeared with the money I was talking to the 14 Sr.Diogo via skype; 00 and the page that was changed that existed transactions consisted at 15:50
26/02/2013 Day if Mr verify that sheet will realize that it was "forged"
and that all this was nothing but a scam
let me know how to attach the sheet to check the lords

Did either of these people work directly for iOption?

The reason I ask is that in some cases, outside account managers find ways to scam clients without any active participation by the broker. I'm trying to determine the true source of your issue.

It seems like they are IB/ Money Managers as this "Diogo" asked for 50% of the profit. It's a question of the involvement and the responsibility of IOption.
How did IOption allowed a 3rd party to make other transactions besides trading? Did this Diogo had a POA? Did the company knew about it?
What is the legal status of these guys in IOption? What was the answer of the company to the client?
There are many questions are coming up from this case, maybe asking the company to officially answer these questions here would be helpful.

Dogey very dogey

Let me understand something they oporated for you or u did the opration in the platform by yourself?:confused:
Cause if so its another criome Ioption isn't a broker they dont have a broke license they are market makers meaning they are not allowed to tell you were to oporate or oporate in your behalf cause they win if you lose its ironic :mad:

Now no one cant oporate in your behalf if he isnt a broker with license that is ilegal let me understand another thig that Digo works with Carlos?
So that makes him part of ioption dont waiste time do as follow as the crime is in your country with some one out of the country contact first international crime as i know all police forces in the world have connection next go to the fraude police also in your country,dont be the victime of the crime and scam the commited against u act

The two work for the iOption Sr.Carlos Gonçalves Manager iOption your email carlos@ioption.com
tel +55 11 32307577

Carlos Gonçalves
Financial Analyst and Senior Account Manager
iOption LTD | 10 Yianni Kranidioti Street | Nicosia, 1065 | Cyprus
Tel: +357-22030679 | Fax: +357-22030642

IOption-binary options online trading
Binary Options Trading | Online Trading | iOption?

the trader Mr Diogo Augusto as he appears in a skype diogooperacoesbinaria including logo iOption
Phone + 55 61 82456058
and + 55 61 81544666

The iOption allows Mr Carlos Gonçalves transit freely in the accounts of their customers
He even changed the last sheet of negotiations on 02/26/2013 appeared this new sheet with different operations
as Mr Diogo had entered that day and held negotiations if he was talking to me at 14:00 o'clock
skype and had transactions processed at 15:00 o'clock?
just being very silly not to detect fraud

Did you sign an LPOA giving either of them authorization to place trades in your account?

Back