• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
This thead has 47 pages

Yes Diogo, the thread has 47 pages. If you had acted like an adult instead of like a deranged child throwing a temper tantrum, this thread would be about 8 or 9 pages long. The truth of the situation would have been revealed weeks ago. Your own actions from the moment you joined have been aimed at preventing the justice you claim to seek.

The only good that came out of your continuing childlike fit is that I've been able to find more anonymous proxies that people used to try to cheat in several ways. Your actions are wasting a lot of time, but are also making the website more secure against future abuse by people like you. I've also been reporting many of your posts to Spam-O-Matic to help make other forums more secure.

Your personally wrecked any chance at organized fact finding. There are only 2 reasons you would do this...

1. You are completely insane, and therefor cannot be trusted to give competent testimony.
2. You are guilty of stealing Raimmarie's money.

Either way, I am formally asking you to cease harassing anyone at these forums and to cease all postings here You have been banned. If you attempt make any further postings, there will be a handling fee of $50 per post for the first 4 posts. All posts after that will be assessed at $100 per post. This applies whether the posts are approve or not.

You were already warned that abuse of the forums would result in the FPA finding against you in this case. You were told of an acceptable way to contact the FPA and chose to ignore it. You talk about justice and then fight to prevent it.

Based on your own actions, the FPA finds that Raimmarie's complaint against you would be confirmed. Therefor, based on those actions, the FPA finds that the only possible just ruling here is to rule that Diogo Carvalho, an IB of iOption, deliberately defrauded Raimmarie.

Diogo's own actions make it impossible to determine if iOptions was complicit in this fraud or not. Since iOption has not publicly denounced Diogo, both for defrauding Raimmarie as well as for his repeated abuse of these forums, the FPA considers that there is a string likelihood that iOption is involved. Evidence indicating that Diogo is operating out of Israel, where iOption is based, tends to support this view.

Based on this, the FPA recommends all traders avoid doing business with iOption until they come back to the table and help clean up the mess that Diogo Carvalho created. The FPA further recommends that Diogo seek immediate a mental health evaluation immediately.

Yes, Now I understand

I'm glad you understand. You should also understand that the 28 posts you made since my last post means that you owe the FPA $200 for the first 4 posts and an additional $2400 for the remaining 24 posts.

If you go away and never return, the FPA will consider the amount you owe to be cancelled by the amount you claim Raimmarie owes. This is a very good deal for you. Otherwise, even if Raimmarie suddenly paid you the amount you want her to, that would not cover the amount you now owe the FPA.

If not, you can keep posting. This will increase the amount you owe while providing me with new anonymous proxies to block. I'll have to start billing iOption. Maybe they'll take the money out of your IB fees.

Mr Pharaoh, I think Mr. Diogo Augusto and Carlos Gonçalves and have already exceeded the limit of patience allowed in the forum and it's been proven that they are fraudsters, scammers and hacker .No however continue working in iOption as if nothing had happened.
IOption shows that there is not a bit worried about appearing to answer the questions raised as if nothing could reach it while it was shown that she uses fake name and that is not registered in the places she claims to be.
I think it's time FPA to take the providences and stop being so tolerant with people too pernicious not hesitating in harming others to achieve their goals.

It looks like AsstModerator did a thorough job warning people against depositing money with iOption on their review page.

I agree with raimmaria. The fact they promised to solve the issue and they didn't is supporting a proof against them

Back