• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
Report all of this to Cysec, especially the part about starting a chat claiming to be regulated and only later admitting that it's not approved yet.

Report the London address to the UK FCA and FOS.

The trademark application shows an office at
iOption Ltd. Palm Chambers
197 Main Street Road Town, Tortola 3174 ISLAS VÍRGENES DE GRAN BRETAÑA

I wonder why they wrote British Virgin Islands in a different language?

And they have a lawyer in Hungary.

Well, I have completed Work from my end now its all up to raimmaria.... BEST OF LUCK

I made a complaint to the CySEC in June/2013 they
asked me to explain better the nature of the complaint, together with the evidence
I remade the complaint now with more data presented
I wonder if the forex peace army could not intervene in this matter and remove iOption circulating online?
would be happy to know that this gang is not acting freely in my country
I thank you for the help

AsstMod has slapped up big warnings against doing business with iOption on their review page.

That won't remove them from circulating online, but will cost them a lot of business over time.

The case with Mrs Santos seems to br company policy as the lie to client they are regulated Not one but two where does ioption scam ,They are a joke calling them self an ivestment company they are a scam company,how one can trust when also they lie for being regulated?

VANDELAY ANOTHER VICTIM OF iOption‏ he posted on the website of iOption-facebook and I invited him to join the forum FPA
ATTENTION! For those who are being screwed over and not getting any money back there are authorities that deal with this. Lets make these crooks pay, go to this link. I am sure you will find others.
https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/index.xhtml
Ioption is a bunch of frauds who take your money and when you win do not process your withdrawal. I gave all that they asked for and haven't even replied.

Friend you are another victim of this company call you
to participate in the forum where we are discussing the FPA that is iOption Scam
visit the forex peace army https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/23989-www-ioption-com.html

I am sure he has an interasting story to share as if he went to that trouble ,hope he will join and lets see what he has to revile
Can you give us the guy facebook link

The sacanagens Carlos Gonçalves da iOption Part 1

Video conversation in Portuguese and will soon be translated into English
Note that I tried to post a note on Youtube more
access for you to put your opinion is denied
as always Mr Carlos it inexplicably can withdraw all complaints
as he did on Google

Last edited by a moderator:
Back