• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company

raimmaria

Private, 1st Class
I would like to make an observation about this company why I went through the stolen Sr.Carlos Gonçalves trader and investor hired by him Sr.Diogo Augusto
Mr Diogo managed through operations make a binary volume transactions and partnership with Mr Carlos transferred the gain to his account
I discovered the plot when they said I had lost everything and that the dream is over
I request that we make a finding on that site if it really has any organ controller
because they continue to operate despite having made this complaint
I'll be happy to count with the help of you to help me in this investigation
Here I am providing denounce them in Polinter and deeper in these investigations

I am also facing big problem with iOption specially when it comes to withdrawal. The way i have been treated and still struggling to get my money i dont think anyone would get the money back.
Please have thorough investigation and i think this company is big scam.
Please spread to word so that innocent people are not cheated anymore by iOption.

Ioption operations binary

This company through its representatives in Brazil
Mr Carlos Gonçalves and Mr Diogo AUGUSTO
STOLE ME THE AMOUNT OF $ 26,000.00 USD
I have all the evidence recorded

I need to make a complaint about Ioption
because I was robbed through their representatives
Brazilians

I am Raimunda Maria Alves Santos natural Salvador-Brazil I opened an account with iOption in 27 December 2012 Account Number: 115348
its Brazilian representative Mr. Carlos Gonçalves was who kept in touch with me and who always sent proposals attractive type invests $ 1000.00 and get your money doubled
investment capital of $ 2,000.00 and could fold it in short time
only when I requested the withdrawal of the interest could not do it
because I would have to have volume turnover as I had no experience with the business he introduced me to a trader Mr Augusto Diogo do that iiria strategies for me
and achieve that volume requested for release of interest
negotiated a 50% profit he made ​​would be divided
half and half.
I spent my password for it that made three strategies achieving a capital of $ 30,000.00
this money could only recover the remaining $ 4,000.00 ie
they stole the $ 26,000.00 transferred to their accounts
and then applied the coup that Sr.Diogo entered without my permission and "lost everything" all blow
Mr. Carlos Gonçalves forever changed the password when operated in Sr.Diogo third strategy he did not bother
to change the password because everything was already planned for the coup
have all documented evidence and also notice that the registration has iOption FMRRC
ask help of you so I can get my money back
my phone here in Brazil +55 71 30113605
their phone here in Brazil Team iOption
+55.21.40420269

Have you talked to the main HQ of IOption. It sounds like the issue may be due to someone in the Brazil office.

Back