• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com, Diogo Carvalho

I am having an issue with a company
I tried to call the person who posted the video on youtube a message below, only appearing on
All comments

Comments are deactivated for this video

This video shows that iOption still connected to Mr Carlos
because they are colluding
this man speaks in the video about me a poor customer injured
and Mr. Carlos calls old sclerotic That is how he treats customers
He also says that people should not operate with iOption because she has no record is an illegal enterprise

if you have a problem with it (iOption) will have no where to turn
It even shows Mr Diogo stating that it is the right arm of
Mr. Carlos and still will make a second video telling more
details
This is if Mr. Carlos pass up, because he removes and prevents inexplicavemente that complaints continue in the air

The case Mrs Ramira vs ioption scam assetmodorate posted a worrning review against oporating with ioption
Now from this case thanks to you a new issue is raise now of another misleading act by ioption telling its clients they are regulated which they are not,i repeat was made by two diifrent people you should know you where there.
Secondly Mrs Santos reports any advance about her fight against ioption plus also by reveling other ioption victemes and trying to bring them here to FPA court.

got to talk with Art Vandelay by facebook

Art Vandelaypublicou em IOption
17 de agosto às 06:54 ·
Ioption is a bunch of frauds who take your money and when you win do not process your withdrawal. I gave all that they asked for and haven't even replied.

This service is a joke, just a bunch of crooks who steal honest people's money. I won't be surprised if they face a number of lawsuits soon.
Curtir ·

Raimunda Maria Alves Friend you are another victim of this company call you
to participate in the forum where we are discussing the FPA that is iOption Scam
visit the forex peace army https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/23989-www-ioption-com.html

Binary Options Trading | Online Trading | iOption?
Free Forex Trading Community With Forex Signals And Broker Reviews
I would like to make an observation about this company why I went through the stolen Sr.Carlos Gonçalves trader and investor hired by him Sr.Diogo
19 de agosto às 22:34 · Curtir · 2 · Remover visualização

Mr. Carlos Gonçalves could veto the video " sacanagens the Mr.CARLOS GONÇALVES-iOption" if you try
access the video will show that this particular video is only
for you know what kind of bastard are dealing

O sacanagens Carlos Gonçalves da iOption Parte 1 AS sacanagens DO CARLOS GONCALVES DA iOption PARTE 1 - YouTube conversa de vídeo em Português e em breve será traduzido para o Inglês Note que eu tentei postar uma nota no Youtube mais acesso para que você possa colocar a sua opinião é negado como sempre o Sr. Carlos que, inexplicavelmente, pode retirar todas as queixas que ele fez no Google

Back