• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.ioption.com

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Today i receive this message on web platform of ioption.

You are invited to see Faunus Analytics - Heat Signatures. For NEXT 1 HOUR. This service developed exclusively for Binary Options.
SYMBOL TIME (UTC) OPTION TYPE RELIABILITY
EURGBP 2013-11-20 13:00
NZDUSD 2013-11-20 13:00
USDCAD 2013-11-20 13:00
XAGUSD 2013-11-20 13:00
XAUUSD 2013-11-20 13:00
Heat Signatures are provided to iOption clients by a third party provider. They are provided for informative purposes only and in no way can be considered as a recommendation by iOption and CorrSight to you to engage in any trade. Hence, iOption and CorrSight shall not be held responsible for any outcome of trading decisions, in regards with these reports or similar reports. You hereby acknowledge that using the information entailed in these reports is at your sole responsibility and you will have no claims with regards to these reports against iOption and CorrSight. If you do not agree to this, you are strongly advised not to use these reports.
2013-11-20 15:20:48 GMT

If they are closing the company then how can i get the message. I think they are playing with minds just not to pay the money.

If they have closed the company it doesn't mean that the management are away, they can steal operate for some time until they complete the shutdown.

So i think by the time they close completely, they can settle my matter. If they want to pay they can finish within 3 days and now is more than a month. THEY DON'T WANT TO PAY

the web address i mention above is not correct. this is the website xpertmarket - Xpertmarket. These companies take millions of dollars from customer's and close the company and again reopen with different name. Is there any rules or any thing to punish this people and put them behind bars ?

If you've already filed complaints with eConsumer.gov and elsewhere, the time has come to update those with this new information. If no one tells the authorities, they won't be able to track these people and take proper action.

Let xpertmarket know that you look forward to your cash being transferred - to your bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back