1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.ironforex.com/www.ironfx.com

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by f-man, Feb 10, 2011.

1. f-man

f-man 4Xangels Representative

Did any of you have good or bad experiences with this broker?

2. Sunil Prasath

Sunil Prasath Banned Spammer for IronFx.com

Iron Forex

Hey Forex traders,

I have been trading for a few months and i came to Cyprus on Holiday (it is a nice country but it was raining :( and I was told it will be hot) anyway, when I was out I saw an advert for a company called Iron Forex.

I signed up with them for a live account and made some very good profit yesterday on EURUSD. I requested a withdraw and they paid straight away through my pay pal account.

Has anyone worked with them and found anything wrong?

I was speaking to this guy called Andrew and he was polite and assured me he will work hard for me to keep me happy.

It seems to good to be true, but so far I have experienced nothing wrong. but you never know I guess I have asked to meet them as I am in the same country and I am waiting for a reply.

3. mkeysor

mkeysor Recruit

I was wondering the same thing. I run a rebate company and have a client with an existing account with Iron Forex and is asking if we can get him a rebate. I like to do a little research on brokers before I refer anybody to them.

4. Asyraf Ismail

Asyraf Ismail Recruit

hi how is ironfx today.... this company just arrive to malaysia.. so what is their performance so far...?? any problem yet..???

5. Ramy

Ramy Recruit

They have caught my interest.

But, i have been trying there MT4 demo for a couple of days now and there feed does not reflect any other demo feed i compare it to (alpari, fxopen, gallant, etc.), not even closely.

I understand that each broker may differ a bit in feeds depending on there liquidity providers, but... Isn't this a global market? Or, am i missing something.

When the others go up they go down and vice versa, then they start following the others.Their feed seems to be late and you can predict the direction of there feed by looking at the other ones.

Sent them an email with pics. will see what they say.

Maybe just a server issue.

cheers,

Ramy

6. Ammeo

Ammeo Recruit

Maybe they r generating their own feed....

7. Ammeo

Ammeo Recruit

im also looking to open an account with them bt just came across a case in FPA over a 250k$ issue.....i'll have to check first wats that all abt..

8. imarimar

imarimar Recruit

Very satisfied with IronFX: Spreads are low, different platforms to trade, instant execution. I never experienced any delays in payments. I am also very happy with the service they offer. I have my own Account Manager, who speaks my language and provides me with excellent advice. The marketing promotions are great as you can win some real money.

Rami-Dubai

9. totalfxtrader

totalfxtrader Recruit

I've got an account at ironfx, low spreads, ect... prety good, but not for scalping
    All traders are now aware that the own founds of ironfx are held in Laiki bank and blocked by Laiki bank. Ironfx going bankrupt? Have some info pls?!

10. L Smith

L Smith Recruit

A customer service group who answer questions with generic "links" to the ironfx.com website which leave the customer to "interpret" answers to their questions.

Watch out for the SIGN UP BONUS, which is nothing more than a line of credit equal to your initial deposit. Following a good trading sequence, If you try to withdraw your own funds an equal percentage of the BONUS is deducted from your account. If you manage to loose your initial deposit and end up with a total near zero you now "owe" Iron FX the amount of your BONUS. This is no problem if you immediately close the account and move to another trading company, but this becomes a problem and is apparent only AFTER you make a second deposit to the original trading account. The amount you deposit for the second time will be minus or LESS the amount of your SIGN UP BONUS which has been lost during trading. This bonus is effectively a loan which needs to be paid back and is nothing more than an amount which will allow your margin trading levels to increase.

The spreads on the S&P are 75 points compared to FXPRO which are 25. Spreads on major FX pairs is poor and the minors is outrageous.

The time taken to process withdrawals is minimum 5 working days (even to the credit card used to fund the account) and takes longer to do bank transfers.

Generally, the information/reviews I found online must be "paid" as my experience was consistently poor as compared to my other trading companies. I opened an account with IRONFX because of the reviews and the fact they offered a debit card linked to the trading account, a service which is not available from my other trading accounts(Saxobank, HSBC, and FXPRO).

Safe to say that I am not a fan. Future clients should be fully aware of the signup bonus offered by IRONFX.

: ironfx