1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

www.ironforex.com/www.ironfx.com

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by f-man, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Sergio80

Sergio80 Private

2. larz

larz Corporal

3. mukeshbhai

mukeshbhai Private, 1st Class

IronFX is very Standard company for getting Money from client's and very master in collecting money through providing Bonus Scheme to client at this time ironfx give 100% sharing bonus schem because at this time all client left this company one by one... and also say to client for getting more bonus if you deposit more amount in trading account. So I say to you that don't trust in that company which is provide bonus. because it is every time say to client you use our bonus. But I can Not understand If client make high level profit in one month that time company denied to pay profit that means Company not transfer client's order or trade in Bank so that it don't give withdraw and cheat to client. So why FCA Do not Take any step for this type of fraud. And also I send mail I FCA that time They Clearly say that " We can not do anything with company as per saying Public. " that means FCA only listen Company but not clients of Public. But all fund is finally clients not company. If FCA give this type reply, all people trust will be down.
    I have all mail and reply from FCA but they said in every mail that " we can not take any action again company and we can not listen your request so you have to try at another site"

4. larz

larz Corporal

It's very sad that many of my countrymen in Asia had opened a live account with IronFX. They conducted nationwide onsite seminars on every city using the bonus scheme to attract investors. Together with Introducing brokers, they clouded the minds of seminar attendees that forex trading is very easy and a quick rich job, which is not the truth.

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

If you can't get your funds out of IronFx, there's a special thread for you in the Wholesale Forex Complaints folder. Read and follow the instructions.

: ironfx