www.mql4.com AND www.mql5.com FACILITATES INDICATOR SCAMS

cheapvan

Recruit
This website allows indicator programmers to create and post their indicators for sale.

However, MOST of these indicators are repainting indicators which virtually renders these paid indicators useless.

what MQL does not want you to know before you purchase them is that most of them are repainting indicators.
THEY SHOULD MAKE IT CLEAR AND VISIBLE TO THE BUYER OF THESE INDICATORS, IS WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE REPAINTING..

THEY DON'T DO IT BECAUSE I'M SURE THEY MAKE A CUT OUT OF EACH SALE OF THESE INDICATORS.

WHO ELSE HAS GOTTEN SCAMMED BUYING THESE REPAINTING INDICATORS???

DON'T BUY AN INDICATOR UNTIL YOU'VE CLEARLY GOTTEN A RESPONSE FROM THE SELLER WHETHER THE INDICATOR YOU ARE BUYING IS REPAINTING OR NOT.. IF IT IS REPAINTING.. DON'T BUY IT.. IT'S ABSOLUTE GARBAGE...

I'M CONTACTING MY ATTORNEY GENERAL AND FCC ABOUT THIS. I'M SURE 10'S IF NOT 100'S OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN SCAMMED LIKE THIS

Pharaoh

Colonel
Another thing to think about before buying is how you will pay. Although some banks are uncooperative, the majority will let you do a chargeback if you quickly file and include some evidence showing that what you got is not what you were promised.

Although some will complain, in general, Clickbank honors that 60 day guarantee (report any seller who changes your refund request to a technical issue more than once). Just don't abuse the system and use ClickBank like a lending library, People who continuously demand refunds will eventually have their credit cards banned by Clickbank.

There are other payment processors. Some are good, some aren't. Spending a little bit of time doing research before a purchase can save you a lot of money and aggravation later.