• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.mxcforex.com has deleted my mt4 trading account and denying my profit

I am having an issue with a company
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
You will find their email and address here https://mxcforex.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13177/mxcforex-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:
https://www.facebook.com/MXCForex/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDHiSG95H6XxYXloF9wobZg

https://join.skype.com/F7FH6hAR1Xy0

Yes, already contacted via email and also invited to join the thread

We have received your enquiry on your account. After investigation, your MT4 account 213420 is still active. Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for supporting MXC Forex.

Regards,
MXC Account Team

hi,

yes it is now active with has been all reset with new password. my profit has gone.
they just left my initial deposit.

what happens here actually?

please re adjust this asap or i will make an official complaint.

i have all proof on my account history 213420 and the mt4 log is save securely

hi,

ive attached all the recorded proof and the mt4 statement.

please investigate this as soon as posibble.

Thank you for sending this email to us. Based on our system, there is no profit record. Please send us a proof for futher investigation. Thank you for supporting MXC Forex.

Regards,
MXC Account Team

Thank you for your reply in the email. We have reviewed the proof and MT4 statement, however, we found few doubts and would like to seek for your clarification.

1. Based on the MT4 account statement and MQL5 link provided by you in our previous email conversation, we notice that the net profit shown in the MQL5 does not tally with the profit shown in your MT4 account statement.

2. According to our website, for any Mini account type, your account balance should not be more than $500.00. However, based on the documents given, your account is more than the permitted amount.

3. By referring to your attached documents, we can see that your trading lot size is more than 3 lots. Please refer to our website for the maximum trade size information.

We would like to seek your clarification on the outcomes above before we proceed with further investigation. Please note that we have significant evidence to doubt the validity of the documents provided earlier after our thorough review.

Thank you for supporting MXC Forex.

Regards,
MXC Forex Account Team

me:
hi,

1. The statement from mt4 and the mql5 is genuine statement form the trading account.this can be crosscheck with the trading log.it will take sometimes if you make adjustment to the statement.

2. okay..i will open a thread in FPA.. the broker can join there.i will invite later.my mt4 has been deleted and my history will comes again to cross checking with the order number.it will take a while.

3.mini account is available when i made 1st deposit and i never made second deposit as the statement in mt4. that would be someone from the broker side with the mt4 manager can do that.

thank you

hello,

please follow on the thread here. and we will proceed for a case at court

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-trading-account-and-denying-my-profit.51050/

We did the cross check and noticed that the MQL5 statement didn't tally with the MT4 statement you provided.

Please provide valid proof for or further investigation and please take note that it's your right to discuss the issue in any community. However, intentionally hiding truth and negating the statement is seen as an intention of blackmailing our company.

We reserve the rights to pursue legal actions and may declare proof you provided and our conversation to respective authority.

Last but not least, we have suspended your account due to possibly fraud.

hi,

yes of course i have the right to make discussion in community and alert the community. the court will take investigation. you are free to join rather than bash me on email.

yes, i will also have the right to persue legal action. i cant wait to do so since you once again keeping my deposit and denying my profit.

you delete my transaction history, and in 96 hours will present a complete report.

also to police and bank negara for illegal deposit taking.

you have my detail and suspect fraud, then what fraud? i am loosing money here the transaction shows my money in there. what nonsese here?

blackmailing?what blackmailing? there is a discussion there with community and i will invite all malaysian community as well.

dear sir,

please refer to the excell book attached.

ive calculate cross checking the profit with the mt4 statement downloaded from my mt4 and the mql5 statement.

there is one entry missing from mt4 statement.

total of 128 entry out of 129

at my concern, if the company willing to pay me at my effort in trading, i will accept. please do not ignore with the proof of trading.
i will wait for 5 working days at your final decision beginning monday 3/7/2017 for my full action if the denying is still.

will do a ring to your office at monday.

thank you

Based on our review on the MT4 and MQL5 statements provided by you, the order entry does not match exactly and we have solid ground to believe that it is not genuine. On top of that, the maximum position allowed for our Mini account is 3 lots only. However, based on your MT4 and MQL5 statement, the trading lot is more than the allowed lot size.

From the outcome of our investigation, we decide to suspend your trading account and refund your account balance to you. Kindly refer to the attached refund receipt for your reference. Please note that we will investigate further only if any solid and valid statement is provided.

Thank you.

Regards,
MXC Forex Team

hello,

thank you for your reply.

thanks again returning my deposit load.

i can provide you actuall mt4 since you still denying my proof after my hard effort checking it.

here is my sugesstion. my mt4 is still live at my vps. i never close the proof.ill let you in at live video recording. we will proceed using team viewer. between me and your side.

on that method,you will know that i am not cheating.i will also happy to forward my metatrader to metaquote technical for further investigation if you still doubt it.

base on regulation to forex trader, what ever was in mt4 is belong to trader neglection of the trade cond at web. when you letting in the trader to trade and pass your filter,that was tecnically problem at your side.not the trader fault.

deleting the proof and denying is not a solution on this.

i am using mini account since the day it was announce available to use.

i hope that mxc will have corporation on this.

end..

they return my deposit and still denying my profit.
at first, they claim there is no transaction in my account but when i force with the proof, they are coming with suspecting fraud the mt4 statement is not genuine.

this broker are totally scammmmmm.....!! please avoid for making profit..THEY WILL DELETE YOUR MT4 AND DENYING YOUR PROFIT BY RESET THE ACCOUNT..

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Are you stupid??You are obviously performing latency Artibrage which no broker will accept it!!!!! All your tickets closed within Milli Second.. What do you expect Broker to pay you??!! shame on you idiot

Are you stupid??You are obviously performing latency Artibrage which no broker will accept it!!!!! All your tickets closed within Milli Second.. What do you expect Broker to pay you??!! shame on you idiot

What is latency arbitrage?who are you?
I am using agressive scalp ea..
Yes..

Why?

If you have restriction for scalping time then why you dont have the rules?

My average holding time not always quick..

My account has been deleted and I amcan suspecting you are part of that broker.

If you part of broker person, id like yiu to have proof that you have legal license LP.
And that mini account is straight to processing.

You scam so many trader speculating the stp.

Your mt4 dont has filter by the bank. I am losing 6k usd on trading then why you not blame me latency arbitrage?

When I made profit then you delete my account? What fraud broker are you?

How did you know my trade close?are you mxc person?

If you part of broker person, id like yiu to have proof that you have legal license LP.
And that mini account is straight to processing.

You scam so many trader speculating the stp.

Your mt4 dont has filter by the bank. I am losing 6k usd on trading then why you not blame me latency arbitrage?

When I made profit then you delete my account? What fraud broker are you?

How did you know my trade close?are you mxc person?

Sorry Sir.. I am not their people but it's obvious that all your orders close within Milli second..Professional Trader knows what happened.. You shouldn't have try this loophole.. Cheers and update the feedback here please.. I have seen you tried on a lot brokers....

Tickets are not even over 1 second.. I doubt your average holding period because you never hold even 1 second. Dude. Keep me posted...This is imterestimg

Back