• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.mxcforex.com has deleted my mt4 trading account and denying my profit

I am having an issue with a company
syndicator.. Yes..Look at his trade.. Not even hold for one second and he profit so much?? Should have report this unethical trader to community and alert all broker instead..

Attachments

• IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 1
Sorry Sir.. I am not their people but it's obvious that all your orders close within Milli second..Professional Trader knows what happened.. You shouldn't have try this loophole.. Cheers and update the feedback here please.. I have seen you tried on a lot brokers....

Haha.. you are just like the all scam malaysian broker. If the trader make lose than it was okay.and if the trader best win alot, the only well said hacking.hahaha. what bull**** pro are you.

Scam broker always did that.I am not the one you that can fool.denying trader with all bull****..

Let seego at the courtbroker lol

Sorry Sir.. I am not their people but it's obvious that all your orders close within Milli second..Professional Trader knows what happened.. You shouldn't have try this loophole.. Cheers and update the feedback here please.. I have seen you tried on a lot brokers....

If you part of broker person, id like yiu to have proof that you have legal license LP.
And that mini account is straight to processing.

You scam so many trader speculating the stp.

Your mt4 dont has filter by the bank. I am losing 6k usd on trading then why you not blame me latency arbitrage?

When I made profit then you delete my account? What fraud broker are you?

How did you know my trade close?are you mxc person?
ROFL.. You share so many "proof", blind also can read. I suppose you don't even know how to read the statement posted by yourself?

ROFL.. You share so many "proof", blind also can read. I suppose you don't even know how to read the statement posted by yourself?
Yes.. I admire how you delete my account with proof.

Onother fake broker side is here. The ip is the same. malaysia.Lol..

Bro, please be rational and act professionally. It's very obvious that there is something fishy with your transactions. Please don't act like a dog and bark here and there. I don't side any party here, but you really need to look again at your EA whether it is legitimate or not.

Tickets are not even over 1 second.. I doubt your average holding period because you never hold even 1 second. Dude. Keep me posted...This is imterestimg

People who read this will lough.. the execution of trade can be 0.2 second.that was not weird part. The good broker will ave more fast execution.have oyua een trading with ticmill,paperstone etc?Everybody can do that with expert advisor scalp and even algotrithm trade there was a lot in the market.

The weird part is how the broker did not answer me,delete the mt4. That was really teribble scammer

I am wondering if you guys having good knowledge of forex?

I saw the post in FB, i tought i could beware a scram broker house. But go through all posts, I found that the problem is on you not the broker house... omg pity the broker house

Back