www.naga.com SCAMMM

Asad1215

Recruit
Hello Guys

I am opening scam alert against www.naga.com & going to reveal reality of NAGA Group. They are totally scam. Please stay away. I traded last week Friday 29 MAY 2020. I made profit and after that I applied withdrawal request. After this I waited for 1 day and there was no approval of withdrawal request and I contacted multiple times on live chat, call support. but they keep repeating this matter is not in our hands and we cannot do anything. Our Teams are investigating your account so kindly wait you will receive reply. After 3 days I received reply and they sent termination letter of account. Available in attachment below you can read it. After termination letter pending withdrawal request canceled and funds returned to wallet. But as you can read termination letter. here mentioned that termination reason is you did Abusive Trading . But i don't know why they declared it Abusive . I did manual trading as normal Day Trader do . Nothing different . And i asked them if it is Abusive trading Then Kindly prove it . Send me any proof or details how you recognize Abusive trading . i didn't use any expert Advisor or any other Automated tool. In one of attached screnshot you can see Trade Placed Manually. Also they explained. we are giving you 15 days if still there will be opened trades. then after 15 days we have rights to close all trades and we will send your all funds to the source of deposit. As they mentioned 15 days, but they disabled my account next day after sending me Termination Letter.They are just ignoring now and not replying more regarding funds withdrawal.Funds still available in wallet . but when i'm applying withdrawal after few hours again they are rejecting . And after my last rejection of withdrawal I again applied request. But today its again rejected. And I am keep trying to contact them but no reply. All screenshots of Trading account and personal area are attached. You can check it and take a look on termination letter. I was not expecting this from Naga markets. They look reputable and professional and the reality is they are not. But it is my legal right and i decided to complain against NAGA to Regulation Authorities mentioned below. And I am not going to leave my funds at any cost. Also i request to FPA Admins to recommend me any better solution for this issue

Cysec

GmBh

FOSUN. This company issued loan or investment to NAGA Market, but they are dealing in this way. Completely Unprofessional.

And if still they are not agreeing to release my funds then I will do as much as I can according to my legal rights and in a legal & Professional way to get my funds. I also tried to contact NAGA Company Director and Head of Compliance.But they also ignored me and replied that we can't discus this matter with you . Kindly email to support or compliance.

Thanks

Attachments

• Termination Letter.pdf
    138.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Naga_001.png
    Naga_001.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Naga_002.png
    Naga_002.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Naga_003.png
    Naga_003.png
    373 KB · Views: 19
  • Naga_004.png
    Naga_004.png
    83 KB · Views: 16
  • Naga_005.png
    Naga_005.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Naga_006.png
    Naga_006.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Naga_007.png
    Naga_007.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Naga_008.png
    Naga_008.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 15
Hello Guys

I am opening scam alert against www.naga.com & going to reveal reality of NAGA Group. They are totally scam. Please stay away. I traded last week Friday 29 MAY 2020. I made profit and after that I applied withdrawal request. After this I waited for 1 day and there was no approval of withdrawal request and I contacted multiple times on live chat, call support. but they keep repeating this matter is not in our hands and we cannot do anything. Our Teams are investigating your account so kindly wait you will receive reply. After 3 days I received reply and they sent termination letter of account. Available in attachment below you can read it. After termination letter pending withdrawal request canceled and funds returned to wallet. But as you can read termination letter. here mentioned that termination reason is you did Abusive Trading . But i don't know why they declared it Abusive . I did manual trading as normal Day Trader do . Nothing different . And i asked them if it is Abusive trading Then Kindly prove it . Send me any proof or details how you recognize Abusive trading . i didn't use any expert Advisor or any other Automated tool. In one of attached screnshot you can see Trade Placed Manually. Also they explained. we are giving you 15 days if still there will be opened trades. then after 15 days we have rights to close all trades and we will send your all funds to the source of deposit. As they mentioned 15 days, but they disabled my account next day after sending me Termination Letter.They are just ignoring now and not replying more regarding funds withdrawal.Funds still available in wallet . but when i'm applying withdrawal after few hours again they are rejecting . And after my last rejection of withdrawal I again applied request. But today its again rejected. And I am keep trying to contact them but no reply. All screenshots of Trading account and personal area are attached. You can check it and take a look on termination letter. I was not expecting this from Naga markets. They look reputable and professional and the reality is they are not. But it is my legal right and i decided to complain against NAGA to Regulation Authorities mentioned below. And I am not going to leave my funds at any cost. Also i request to FPA Admins to recommend me any better solution for this issue

Cysec

GmBh

FOSUN. This company issued loan or investment to NAGA Market, but they are dealing in this way. Completely Unprofessional.

And if still they are not agreeing to release my funds then I will do as much as I can according to my legal rights and in a legal & Professional way to get my funds. I also tried to contact NAGA Company Director and Head of Compliance.But they also ignored me and replied that we can't discus this matter with you . Kindly email to support or compliance.

Thanks

If your account really with the St. Vincent part of the company, the lawyer can't help. Check the account opening docs to see if those mentions any other country or regulator.

Hi

Yes i checked all emails form them . Here mentioned NAGA Global St Vincent . But in WEBPAGE www.naga.com they mentioned CYSec & MFID. Check screenshot. And one screenshot from terms n conditions link in their emails . So check and let me know i can still contact CySEC ? or another solution ?

Attachments

• image_2020_06_08T11_42_01_223Z.png
    image_2020_06_08T11_42_01_223Z.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 6
  • nagaa.png
    nagaa.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi FPA Community!

At NAGA we strive to provide our traders with the highest standards of service excellence, ensuring that our clients remain satisfied throughout their trading journey.

Please note that this matter has been dealt with internally, as the user’s abusive trading activity was found to be in breach of his trading agreement.

NAGA reserves the right to protect its trading community from any abusive trading tactics exercised in any of our trading channels. You can find more about our T&Cs at https://naga.com/europe/legal-documentation

We believe that everyone has the right to trade and we welcome constructive criticism as this allows us to review, revise and continuously improve our operating processes and procedures.

Create a free demo account with us today and experience the diverse and versatile ecosystem that NAGA has to offer.

Have a great day!

NAGA Team

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jul 20, 2020 at 11:26 AM

Hello Guys

Cysec

GmBh

Thanks
NAGA is full of ex Banc De Binary employees. They are dangerous and will take all your money. Hang up the phone.

Back