www.newforex.com scam

Archi

Private, 1st Class
I would not have started the topic. But the situation has crossed the line.
April 4, 2015, I made a deposit on acc. 7100188
I traded more than a few months
June 15 2015, I applied for withdrawal
Company canceled all oreders. According to the regulations of reasons to cancel all orders no.
Representatives of the company referred to the reason that I supposedly violated regulations.
Namely, a lot of orders of less than 2 minutes in the market.
Yes, indeed, it is. But they are less than one-third of all orders.
Not one of these orders is not closed with a profit greater than 0.
In addition, the Regulation does not say that it is a violation of the rules. But to say that these orders can be canceled.
Representatives of the company call me a fraud and a cheater. Although I kept all logs ,steytment (history in the mt4 has been removed representatives of the company)
I am ready to give everything to prove.
I hide nothing.

The principle of my trade is to install pending orders before the release of the news. Whenever movements were fast slip occurred as the opening price and stop loss.
but I was lucky, at least before applying for a withdrawal of funds ...

Trading examples

I did not break the contract, I just put pendings before the news and I was lucky. I gave this thread representatives to discuss, otherwise I will file the case to the

Attachments

• Statement1.pdf
    339.1 KB · Views: 4
Go ahead and email a link to this thread to every address you can find for them.

I once did. A company representative said - that is not going to participate in this "dubious" organization))
The reasons, I think everyone understands.
I filed a complaint to the regulator, but the answer came to me two months later.
I expect the decision regulator.
http://www.bvifsc.vg/

I hope for this
regulator
- small

Attachments

• Снимок.JPG
    Снимок.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Снимок2.JPG
    Снимок2.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 0
Scammers always claim the FPA is "dubious", as if that somehow casts doubt on your complaint.

While waiting for the regulator, there's no rule against getting a Traders Court case going.

Back