• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

www.noeruscapital.com

Hello,

If anyone is still interested in Noerus Capital, I can tell you my story with them. Does not look pretty and I would not recommend anyone to invest with them.

But for a starter - they clearly stated that they are NOT REGULATED.

Sashokv36 please post details of what happened with you. I have received the first 5 withdrawals so far bang on time and the growth is as expected but still worried as there is no way to really know they are totally legit for me till I have received my total investment back!

You are the first person online to suggest a negative please elaborate.

Imran

Hello,

If anyone is still interested in Noerus Capital, I can tell you my story with them. Does not look pretty and I would not recommend anyone to invest with them.

But for a starter - they clearly stated that they are NOT REGULATED.

Sashokv36 please post details of what happened with you. I have received the first 5 withdrawals so far bang on time and the growth is as expected but still worried as there is no way to really know they are totally legit for me till I have received my total investment back!

You are the first person online to suggest a negative please elaborate.

Imran

Ok, here it goes.

They called me some day back in January. They knew both my mobile and office numbers. They offered to open trial 500 GBP account, so that if I am not happy with the result, I can just get my money back after a month no questions asked. After about couple of weeks my trader started to call me regularly suggesting that if I am happy with the results, I should top up to open regular account. As this trial account showed some steady growth, I toped up to basic 5,000 GBP account. Soon after that same trader started to call me regularly, trying to persuade me to invest more. I told him that I would like first to see how withdrawal system works, to test the whole cycle so to speak. My first withdrawal of profit was due at the end of March, so I promptly requested that. They confirmed that money were wired to my bank account. I was waiting for a few days, but nothing arrived at my account. Some e-mail exchanges happened, but without any result. I had to write to my trader and couple of days later money arrived at my account - with 2 weeks delay. Tarder apologized for that, cited clerical error and promised that as a compensation for delay they will not charge commission this time. Needless to say that commission was eventualy charged. Anyway, soon after that trader started to push me in very persistant way to increase my investment at least to next level, i.e. up to 15,000 GBP. Somehow that did not feel right, so after few weeks I suggested that I need more time to build confidence. I really started to have a feeling that this is Ponzi, as he was pushing on me quite hard before, btu this time he said that he will call me in couple of month.

OK, in the meantime time came for my second withdrawal. This time after I requested it money was sent promptly without any reminders. The only thing which I did not like was again theire not so clean approach to charging commission. After they took away commission, they rounded down my profit to the nearest multiple of 100 GBP, which was like taking off about 80 GBP. I asked if they will charge commission from this leftover next time and they said "Of course no, we only charge commission once". Needless to say that they charge commsission from that amount second time later on. Not a lot of money, but not very honest approach either.

Finally in about month and a half after second withdrawal same trader called me again and offered some very special deal, which would have required investing additional 20,000 GBP and no profit withdrawals for next 6 months. This somehow raised my suspicion level, so I refused this offer. After that guy went really mad. He became very rude and discussion became extremely unpleasant. He was literally shouting at me, saying what else do I need to start trusting them etc. That was just not right. Eventually he suggested that if I do not want to invest more, I should close my account (sic!). At this stage I did not want to deal with them anymore anyway, so few minutes later I wrote an e-mail requesting to close my account.

And now icing on the cake - they actually agreed to close my account no questions asked. However, they pulled out a clause in their conditions that stipulates in some convoluted way that after my account is closed, I need to wait for 180 days before they will wire my money back! This means that with my account being closed on the last day of August, they will only transfer my money at the end of February 2016. Of course, they have already deducted commission due from the profits created after previous withdrawal. When I asked about their registration with financial regulators, they wrote that they are not regulated, they never professed to be regulated and that I was warned about this by their advisor who offered me to invest - last point is definitely not true. I must admit that I was really stupid not to check this clause about 180 days wait until money return - I would have never invested if I would know this in the first place.

So now I do not have much options, I just have to wait until end of February to see if they are still around and whether they will send my money back. We shall see, though I do not hold my breath.

Take this for what it's worth and maybe your story is different. Maybe they will send me my money back in few months. In any case, I am very happy that I have not invested more.

File a complaint with eConsumer.gov

If you are in the UK, also file with ActionFraud. Check the deposit info to find out where their bank is located. Ask your bank about how to file a fraud complain both in your country and the country that the money went to.

File a complaint with eConsumer.gov

If you are in the UK, also file with ActionFraud. Check the deposit info to find out where their bank is located. Ask your bank about how to file a fraud complain both in your country and the country that the money went to.

Hello,

Thank you very much for advise! I am living in Switzerland and bank to which I've sent my money is in Hong Kong, not sure if you have any other information relevant to these 2 countries.

May I ask you one more question, as my experience with filing fraud complaints is non-existent? What exacty should I mention as fraud indication? Should I just tell the whole story again, or there are some specific things to pint out?

Many thanks again!

Give the fact, plain and simple. How much deposited, how deposited (full banking info of the company if at all possible). Promises made, promised broken. As much documentation on all of this as you can find.

This doesn't look good. I've invested a 5 figure sum and I know of others who have done too. What are other readers situations??

Same here, I have been chasing my 7th monthly withdrawal which is the first one that has arrived late which gave me mild alarm bells. Every time i called them last week went to straight to their recorded welcome saying they were busy and to leave a message. Was conversing up to and including Friday on email with them with a lady called Jane Adams and was told their phone lines were fine. So i sent her a screenshot of my call log on my phone to which she said she had not received a call for 45 mins and is now reporting to her IT department to look into. Also she said my trader needs to look into my payment and he is on training course till Monday.

It appears I have lost a 5 figure sum too. I will NEVER do this sort of investment again. Once bitten....What does not make sense why keep replying emails last week.......

Guys
I am one of the genius that gave money to Noeurus. As of today they web site disappears and the telephone number does not work anymore. Do you have any idea of what we can do? I have the bank details of the account where I sent the money and from where I got a refund. But I do not know what to do with it

Back