• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

www.noeruscapital.com

Everyone can also file all the evidence (especially things like bank account numbers) with eConsumer.gov

On request, they will share the reports with police and regulators worldwide.

Everyone can also file all the evidence (especially things like bank account numbers) with eConsumer.gov

Thank you Faraoh, I have just filed my report with eConsumer.gov and I have mentioned that other approx 20 victimes have suffered the same fraud. All the partecipants to this forum are invited to file the case of NC with eConsumer (under the section: Other Investmenst) providing the details of the bank accounts where the transfers have been made. I am convinced that any investigation for such kind of cases should pass through the banks that must cooperate with police and regulators worldwide, not only to discover the thefts (and recover our savings), but also to prevent any criminal use of large amount of money.

Action Fraud will require you to call them, +44 161 234 9230
to all interested. I checked in Cyprus and the address of noeurus capital does not exist. the street ends at number 120.
I believe we need to file a case with UK police and we need to file It as a group . we need to start counting ourselves and see how many are interested

to all interested. I checked in Cyprus and the address of noeurus capital does not exist. the street ends at number 120.
I believe we need to file a case with UK police and we need to file It as a group . we need to start counting ourselves and see how many are interested

I am ready to join, though I am not in UK and not UK citizen. So if this is not an issue, I'll join the group filing the claim.

Hi Pharaoh,

Under which subject on eConsumer.gov should the claim be filed? Many thanks!

Hi Pharaoh,

Under which subject on eConsumer.gov should the claim be filed? Many thanks!

As I wrote today let use the section "Other Investments" of eConsumer.gov. At the end, after the usual essential information, there is a large space window for extensive comments and explanations.

Back