www.nostrobanc.com

DerrickLee

Recruit
I have been made a fool because of this running scam, they took from me 1,8m aud on a course of 5 months, all my money was kept inside because they were telling me that I could pay my mortgage and have money for my family, when I decided to withdraw money that is when the real hassle started, phone calls every day, declined withdrawals, requests to deposit more so I can get the money back.
This is happening back in 2017 in July, not even now I got an answer from them , I am an old guy(82) and I don't have much experience with the online world, someone recommended FPA for help, I don't know what to do anymore.

Now the people that I mentioned moved to a new website called Betacrypto.com and hassle me all the time. I still am getting no answer from Nostrobanc.com since the website is up for sale on GoDaddy.com

Hello Derrick,
sorry to hear about that scam and your losses. I'm also an "old guy" and have also lost on several occasions ! I would strongly suggest that you appeal to professionals for help. GlobalFTI (https://www.glbfti.com/), for example, helped me to get my money back from Banc de Binary, even though the scam was over 3 years ago ! Maybe you read about this here on the FPA site. Nostrobank, BetaCrypto etc. are familiar to them.
Be especially wary of the many recovery rooms who're only interested in scamming you all over again.
Anyway, good luck !

Hello Derrick,
sorry to hear about that scam and your losses. I'm also an "old guy" and have also lost on several occasions ! I would strongly suggest that you appeal to professionals for help. GlobalFTI (https://www.glbfti.com/), for example, helped me to get my money back from Banc de Binary, even though the scam was over 3 years ago ! Maybe you read about this here on the FPA site. Nostrobank, BetaCrypto etc. are familiar to them.
Be especially wary of the many recovery rooms who're only interested in scamming you all over again.
Anyway, good luck !
That is such an obvious scam site. Not a single name of a lawyer or anyone else. Shame!

That is such an obvious scam site. Not a single name of a lawyer or anyone else. Shame!
Obvious scam site ? Which do you mean: Nostrobank, BetaCrypto or Banc de Binary ? If it's Banc de Binary you're referring to, not obvious at all. When I signed up with them they were the No. 1 Broker in the world ! (According to various broker test sites). When once a company's labelled as scam and has gone out of business, well then it's easy to say "obvious scam site". But these guys aren't always stupid, they're very clever at getting money from people !

Now the people that I mentioned moved to a new website called Betacrypto.com and hassle me all the time. I still am getting no answer from Nostrobanc.com since the website is up for sale on GoDaddy.com
Both websites got down man, "NOTICE: This domain name expired on 4/4/2019 and is pending renewal or deletion."

Both websites got down man, "NOTICE: This domain name expired on 4/4/2019 and is pending renewal or deletion."
The websites may be down, but that doesn't mean to say the culprits don't exist anymore ! Professional investigators can still track them down - they do this every day.

Obvious scam site ? Which do you mean: Nostrobank, BetaCrypto or Banc de Binary ? If it's Banc de Binary you're referring to, not obvious at all. When I signed up with them they were the No. 1 Broker in the world ! (According to various broker test sites). When once a company's labelled as scam and has gone out of business, well then it's easy to say "obvious scam site". But these guys aren't always stupid, they're very clever at getting money from people !
I'm talking about https://www.glbfti.com/ it's such an obvious recovery room scam. Not a single name of a lawyer or anyone else to look up..

I'm talking about https://www.glbfti.com/ it's such an obvious recovery room scam. Not a single name of a lawyer or anyone else to look up..

So you suggesting just go out there and post names of lawyers when we are not a law-firm at all? This is a crime! Or maybe you suggesting to put our names when we are dealing against criminals and exposed to lawsuits? That will be a suicide!
You have to understand the concept of our work, it's not possible to share our private information when there is a reasnable risk involved.
Feel free to visit our website and leave us a message.

FPA Forums Team Note: You say it's illegal to name lawyers you work with? How about law firms? If that's illegal too, please cite the specific law.

Back