www.nostrobanc.com

So you suggesting just go out there and post names of lawyers when we are not a law-firm at all? This is a crime! Or maybe you suggesting to put our names when we are dealing against criminals and exposed to lawsuits? That will be a suicide!
You have to understand the concept of our work, it's not possible to share our private information when there is a reasnable risk involved.
Feel free to visit our website and leave us a message.

FPA Forums Team Note: You say it's illegal to name lawyers you work with? How about law firms? If that's illegal too, please cite the specific law.

Well it's illegal to employee lawyers if you are not a law firm, actually it's not a law but an ethical practice lawyers must follow.
I can only say we work closely with Adam Ashkenazi and Raouf Najjar which already helped tens of victims. See articles in Times Of Israel.
Is that enough or should I upload a copy of my passport and give my identity away?
You can search the forum and see by yourself nobody never complained about us. We are working since 2016 and giving our hearts out, so why all this negativity toward us?

FPA Forums Team Note: You say it's illegal to name lawyers you work with? How about law firms? If that's illegal too, please cite the specific law.
For a company of private investigators (like GlobalFTI for example), it's not common practice to publish the names of the lawyers they work with on their website. After all, it's not a cabinet of lawyers ! Also, they only resort to legal steps in exceptional cases - otherwise, a lot of cases they resolve on their own, without lawyers. In my case for example, they tried to get my funds back from Banc de Binary on their own, but in the end had to hand the case over to lawyers, because it was very complex. And their lawyers were successful !
Instead of making life even MORE difficult for other victims (like myself), why not rather support those companies who are genuinely interested in recovering funds from scammers and who have often managed this in the past - like GlobalFTI !

For a company of private investigators (like GlobalFTI for example), it's not common practice to publish the names of the lawyers they work with on their website. After all, it's not a cabinet of lawyers ! Also, they only resort to legal steps in exceptional cases - otherwise, a lot of cases they resolve on their own, without lawyers. In my case for example, they tried to get my funds back from Banc de Binary on their own, but in the end had to hand the case over to lawyers, because it was very complex. And their lawyers were successful !
Instead of making life even MORE difficult for other victims (like myself), why not rather support those companies who are genuinely interested in recovering funds from scammers and who have often managed this in the past - like GlobalFTI !
So GlobalFTI, which law firm did you hire? Surely a law firm that successfully was able to get client funds back wouldn't mind their name being used on this site.

Surely a law firm that successfully was able to get client funds back wouldn't mind their name being used on this site.

As I said before, GlobalFTI is not a law firm, it's a company of private investigators. I hired them to recover my lost funds (Banc de Binary). Because the case required legal action, they passed it on to the two lawyers they work with. And in the end these lawyers were successful, because they recovered my funds. Bottom line of all this is, GlobalFTI is a successful recovery firm that can be trusted (after all it's them we're talking about here, not anyone else). They often manage recoveries on their own, without resorting to lawyers.
As a scam victim, I'd like to see other victims be successful too, and not waste their time and money on fake recovery rooms !

So GlobalFTI, which law firm did you hire? Surely a law firm that successfully was able to get client funds back wouldn't mind their name being used on this site.
Are you trolling us?
I have written in my last reply that we are working closely with the lawyers Adam Ashkenazi and Raouf Najjar.
All those replies you posted make me think that maybe you are working for some other company and trying to ruin our reputation. I don't know who you are but as far as I can tell you are just misleading people with those comments of yours.

Back