• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.Pellucidfx.com SCAM they not pay profits

I am having an issue with a company

forexmann

Private, 1st Class
Hi People.

Another broker who is not paying profits! They wrote me that I have violated Terms but I have traded on their offered prices and never violated anything!

Hi,

Our risk department has looked into your trades and complete trading history and determined

you are violating our terms and conditions namely this:

Without derogating of the provisions of the following Acceptable Use Policy, any of the

following activities are explicitly prohibited and shall be deemed fundamental breach of the

Terms of Service Agreement:

• Latency exploitation in trading.

Several of your trades have been found to be in violation of our terms and agreements in this regard.

All your deposits will be refunded but your profits will not be paid due to the facts above.

Please note that latency exploits are stealing from the broker as the brokerage is taking the

slippage in the market while you profit off of it, (taken from broker).

This is not trading against the market, it is trading against the broker and dangerous not

only for the broker but for all clients within the brokerage.

Your PellucidFX account has also been permanently suspended for these violations.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

The PellucidFX Support Team

Email: support@pellucidfx.com
Phone: +44 2031500951
Phone: +357 77788041
Site: PellucidFX

View attachment 20141101_Terms & Conditions _ PellucidFX.pdf

Thanks for sharing, I've took a look around and in general they seem to have a good reputation.
Did they explain what were your violations ?

Very bad explanation.... They are joking with me!

Without derogating of the provisions of the following Acceptable Use Policy, any of the

following activities are explicitly prohibited and shall be deemed fundamental breach of the

Terms of Service Agreement:

• Latency exploitation in trading.

Several of your trades have been found to be in violation of our terms and agreements in this regard.

All your deposits will be refunded but your profits will not be paid due to the facts above.

Please note that latency exploits are stealing from the broker as the brokerage is taking the

slippage in the market while you profit off of it, (taken from broker).

This is not trading against the market, it is trading against the broker and dangerous not

only for the broker but for all clients within the brokerage.

Your PellucidFX account has also been permanently suspended for these violations.

Pellucid FX states on their website they are STP, NDD, ECN and so on broker. I ask so: what its possible to trade against them?
Second case: if their feed is slower than other brokers its not fault of traders. Its concern of Pellucid FX. If they open trades inseatead requotes its their concern. It means they have liquidity. When somebody runs brokerage bussiness takes full risk if something works not properly - especially their feed. So their problem with feed and excess of liquidity is not a concern of traders that takes prices provided by broker. Problem is Pellucid FX is not under MIFID- otherwise this case would be very simple to resolve.

PS: how old transactions has been cancelled?

Deposit was made on January 2014 and I have traded until end of April when they block my account (24.04.2014).

Back