• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.pocketoption.com changed winning sell to buy trades

I am having an issue with a company
I joined just to reply to this lol. DUDE.. if you lost 56k on pocket option.. you're the problem lol! Learn how to trade and money managment. I've been on there for 4 years and have made more than that in profit. And yes they do pay out, no problems at all. Also.. before trading OTC maybe learn what OTC actually is.. yes it is price manuplation.. it's simulated movement. A lot of people lose money because they treat it like a game or gambling. Also most people quit after losing a few hundred or even a few thousand. If you actually lost 56k... that's impressively funny, also thank you because a least a bit of that went to me :)

I joined just to reply to this lol. DUDE.. if you lost 56k on pocket option.. you're the problem lol! Learn how to trade and money managment. I've been on there for 4 years and have made more than that in profit. And yes they do pay out, no problems at all. Also.. before trading OTC maybe learn what OTC actually is.. yes it is price manuplation.. it's simulated movement. A lot of people lose money because they treat it like a game or gambling. Also most people quit after losing a few hundred or even a few thousand. If you actually lost 56k... that's impressively funny, also thank you because a least a bit of that went to me :)
That is absolute nonsense .
If u read my post many/ most of the trades were manipulated reason being because each time big money went on they take it . Some trades they even changed winning trades to a loss

That is absolute nonsense .
If u read my post many/ most of the trades were manipulated reason being because each time big money went on they take it . Some trades they even changed winning trades to a loss
So u work for pocket option ,is my question ??

"they also manipulate otc markets so when u put on high amounts u will loose time and time again"

when you trade otc.. you're trading against anyone on the platform trading the same pair. And considering there are not usually that many people trading one pair at the same and those people are risking small amounts, by taking large trades on OTC... YOU are the one moving the price against yourself. You shouldn't trade OTC at all and if you do, keep it below $50 per trade. And if you're losing that much in regular market trading you also clearly have no idea how to trade. In the regular market they don't manipulate anything, you can go on tradingview and pull up the same chart.. they are exactly the same. Asking me if I work for them? lol ask yourself what you're doing to lose all that money.. and then continuing.

"they also manipulate otc markets so when u put on high amounts u will loose time and time again"

when you trade otc.. you're trading against anyone on the platform trading the same pair. And considering there are not usually that many people trading one pair at the same and those people are risking small amounts, by taking large trades on OTC... YOU are the one moving the price against yourself. You shouldn't trade OTC at all and if you do, keep it below $50 per trade. And if you're losing that much in regular market trading you also clearly have no idea how to trade. In the regular market they don't manipulate anything, you can go on tradingview and pull up the same chart.. they are exactly the same. Asking me if I work for them? lol ask yourself what you're doing to lose all that money.. and then continuing.
The site is completely manipulated if u watch the real markets they also move the the bar up and down when closing positions by one or two points to steal your money

It really is waste of time talking to an employee of the company

to be honest I wish i was an employee because they make bank from people like you.. also by your last comment you're also doing short duration trades because if you're actually trading the price should be several pips or points from where you started not one or two. The dumbest part is that you had that much money to begin with and chose to use it on pocket option which is way more difficult instead of actually trading where it's even easier to manage loss and easier to make money.
Anyway, thanks for the few minutes of amusement. I would quit "trading" if I were you, but I'm hoping you don't because that's just more money in the pool for me to take.

to be honest I wish i was an employee because they make bank from people like you.. also by your last comment you're also doing short duration trades because if you're actually trading the price should be several pips or points from where you started not one or two. The dumbest part is that you had that much money to begin with and chose to use it on pocket option which is way more difficult instead of actually trading where it's even easier to manage loss and easier to make money.
Anyway, thanks for the few minutes of amusement. I would quit "trading" if I were you, but I'm hoping you don't because that's just more money in the pool for me to take.
Has 0 posts anywhere but signs up replies to this thread to give advice.pocket option worker

Please post real proof of your success and profits, words are cheap!

Back