www.profitfxsignal.com are scams

after you sent them that mail,they now send 100 dollars back to my L..R and promised to send the 400 dollars later but till now they have not send it

after you sent them that mail,they now send 100 dollars back to my L..R and promised to send the 400 dollars later but till now they have not send it
Yes, it is true, we have refund him only $100, because we have problem with founding our LR account. We will notice immediately when we provide full refund.

Anna

omavowan,
Please supply some specifics.
When did you open?
What was your trading experience?
Is this a refund request or a trading account?
When did you make your request?
Why did you make the request?
When did you receive the first $100?
Does L.R refer to Liberty Reserve?
Who are you in contact with at the firm?
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello again omavowan,
I have been in touch with Anna about your case. Speaking for the company, she states they are not contesting your refund request.
She has assured me she is working to resolve their account funding issue with Liberty Reserve, that has inexplicably prevented them from sending the remainder of your refund to your country.
Since I have been assured this is a technical issue, we must give them a little more time to make good on their promise to refund you.
Meanwhile, please contact Liberty Reserve from your end, inform them of this issue, and ask them for their explanation; then tell us what they say.
AI

An additional option would be to discuss alternate means to transfer the money.

Back