• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.r24capital.com pig butchering scam please stay away from them!

I am having an issue with a company

gumnut

Recruit
Got scammed by this r24 capital group recently with large amount of money loss. r24capital.com is their website. They used Metatrader 4 as trading platform. Unfortunately I did not realize it was a scam until after 1.5 months later after the scammer disappeared. I reported it on Australian cyber security center on 2/Nov/2022.
There are a few things I don't really understand related to this notorious crime and if I could help some help on here, that would be wonderful.
1, I am not trying to blames my bank for my loss, I authorized the transfers myself after all. However, online scam is not a new thing at all, how come our financial institutions have no alert or warnings set up to protect their customers. To transfer AUD $100,000 at once online from a personal account, there was no alerts or any sort of warnings. Second day I transferred another AUD$>30,000, there was still no alerts or warnings. Aren't the banks the first watchdog against financial scams? aren't they more aware of scams than general public?
2, Meanwhile is it right practice for a Australian bank to allow an individual to transfer out AUD$100,000 at once online? for my past experiences with other Aussie banks, the max daily transfer was 20,000-50,000. Allowing transfer of $100,000 at once from a personal bank account is not against banks anti- money laundering policy?

3, r24capital.com registered in UK, US and HK, the one in UK is a shell company. Yunma tianlong ( the company registered more than >9000 other companies)is their secretary company in UK. UK, US and HK companies used same directors at different times. I reported to HK police 2 months ago and gave them the directors id and home addresses, but r24capital.com still live to this day. Dont understand why.

4, Just wondering are there any other victims from r24capital.com. Are there anything we can do to help police to catch those criminals? HK police seemed acted quicker than Australian police, however, since I am not their citizen, they asked me to get Aus police to contact them for more information. but after > 3 monthns, my case has just been referred to another state where the owners of the bank accounts reside. Not sure if Australian police will collaborate with HK police to catch the boss if they can.

Got scammed by this r24 capital group recently with large amount of money loss. r24capital.com is their website. They used Metatrader 4 as trading platform. Unfortunately I did not realize it was a scam until after 1.5 months later after the scammer disappeared. I reported it on Australian cyber security center on 2/Nov/2022.
There are a few things I don't really understand related to this notorious crime and if I could help some help on here, that would be wonderful.
1, I am not trying to blames my bank for my loss, I authorized the transfers myself after all. However, online scam is not a new thing at all, how come our financial institutions have no alert or warnings set up to protect their customers. To transfer AUD $100,000 at once online from a personal account, there was no alerts or any sort of warnings. Second day I transferred another AUD$>30,000, there was still no alerts or warnings. Aren't the banks the first watchdog against financial scams? aren't they more aware of scams than general public?
2, Meanwhile is it right practice for a Australian bank to allow an individual to transfer out AUD$100,000 at once online? for my past experiences with other Aussie banks, the max daily transfer was 20,000-50,000. Allowing transfer of $100,000 at once from a personal bank account is not against banks anti- money laundering policy?

3, r24capital.com registered in UK, US and HK, the one in UK is a shell company. Yunma tianlong ( the company registered more than >9000 other companies)is their secretary company in UK. UK, US and HK companies used same directors at different times. I reported to HK police 2 months ago and gave them the directors id and home addresses, but r24capital.com still live to this day. Dont understand why.

4, Just wondering are there any other victims from r24capital.com. Are there anything we can do to help police to catch those criminals? HK police seemed acted quicker than Australian police, however, since I am not their citizen, they asked me to get Aus police to contact them for more information. but after > 3 monthns, my case has just been referred to another state where the owners of the bank accounts reside. Not sure if Australian police will collaborate with HK police to catch the boss if they can.
I would suggest you to read this https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ing-to-help-the-scammers-or-fight-back.77205/

Especially this part...

Detailed instructions on complaining to certain regulators/police/consumer agencies

eConsumer
IC3/FBI
US Securities and Exchange Commission
US Commodities and Futures Trading Commission
US National Futures Association

UK FCA/FOS/Action Fraud

The scammers who registered this website left their identify exposed. The screen shot below shows the name and QQ email address, QQ is a common email used in Mainland, of the person who registered and is managing the website (Mainland China).

You should start by taking screen shots of everything including all communication, all trades, their website (because eventually they will delete it), bank transfers and any other documentation needed to report this crime. If you log into your MT account from a laptop, you can save and/or print out an account statement which you will want a copy of. Then you should file a local police report, file a complaint with ASIC and file a report with the FBI via their IC3 online form. IF you need links or further assistance just let us know.

MetaQuotes also has liability because their software is manipulated and all balances and trades you saw were fake. See the thread below for more details. The scammers bought a grey or white label license to use MT and Metaquotes is collecting monthly license and maintenance fees from this scam group.

1673566236407.png

Thank you FxMaster. I did report to IC3 and at end of the report, the system said my complain was successfully submitted, but I did not get report number, do you know if it is normal?

Thank you @The Punisher.
Lai was the director of the UK R24 capital group limited of which Yunma Tianlong was the secretary company. the company was registered in 2020 and the registered address is the one that Yunma used for many other companies it registered. Liu Songlong is the director of US R24 capital group limited, (US R24 capital's tax assessment was only usd$175 in 2021). He was the first director of HK R24 capital group. At the moment, HK R24 capital does not have a registered director, but Hong Kong ATS commercial secretory limited is its secretary. I was told ATS has been linked to many online scamming activities for a few years. Does it mean Yunma and ATS are all working together? if those secretary companies deny their involvement in online scams, then they are free for legal consequences and still can register hundreds more shell companies for illegal purposes?
Re metaQuotes's metatrader 4/5, seems the apple store ban is the furthest it gets. They would not care we got scammed by using their products.

Thank you again to everyone for your time and help which are very much appreciated.

1, I am not trying to blames my bank for my loss, I authorized the transfers myself after all.
So part of having individual autonomy over one's cash is the ability to spend it however you want. That's the whole point.

However, online scam is not a new thing at all, how come our financial institutions have no alert or warnings set up to protect their customers. To transfer AUD $100,000 at once online from a personal account, there was no alerts or any sort of warnings. Second day I transferred another AUD$>30,000, there was still no alerts or warnings. Aren't the banks the first watchdog against financial scams? aren't they more aware of scams than general public?

So now the Au bank is at fault for allowing the individual bank account holder to spend their money as per the account holder's valid instructions? Can we have it both ways here? Do we want autonomy or do we want a different kind of complaint: Help!!! xyz bank will not send my funds out.

Bonus: Will that same bank account holder please donate some of the remaining funds to FPA senior members fighting potential problems and also verified scams for many years now? I'm more than happy to nominate my bank account / Skrill for this.

So part of having individual autonomy over one's cash is the ability to spend it however you want. That's the whole point.

So now the Au bank is at fault for allowing the individual bank account holder to spend their money as per the account holder's valid instructions? Can we have it both ways here? Do we want autonomy or do we want a different kind of complaint: Help!!! xyz bank will not send my funds out.

Bonus: Will that same bank account holder please donate some of the remaining funds to FPA senior members fighting potential problems and also verified scams for many years now? I'm more than happy to nominate my bank account / Skrill for this.
good morning 4evermaat,

Thank you for your reply and below are some of my thoughts, please correct me if i am wrong.

1. Re individual autonomy, first I feel the individual autonomy to spend our own money is only to certain extent, by which I mean within the banks' policies. for instance, aus bank daily ATM withdraw limit is $5000, if you want withdraw >$5000 of our own money, we need to their counter to do so. Second, sending my own hard working money to scammer is not the way i want to spend my money, even in a million years, I believed many many pig butchering scam victims here on FPA are lured in esp emotionally by those notorious actors in the dark. that is to say our money got stolen by scammers not spent by ourselves. last, I will never send my family's bread-and-milk money to scammers to fund their criminal activities. I dont think anyone here on FPA, you, me or anywhere in the world with good nature will do that at free will if we are given accurate information on what the money is used for.

2, Re if au bank at fault, I am not sure if you are aware that there is anti-money laundering polices for banks to follow in their practice? I did not know that either until recently. And I found these:

Australia's Anti-Money Laundering Acts
Australia has passed several key AML/CFT laws: The Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorism Financing Act (AML/CTF) Act 2006: The AML/CTF Act sets out key compliance obligations for the private sector, and the requirement to report suspicious activity to AUSTRAC.

What is Anti-Money Laundering guidelines for bank?
AML regulations require banks to collect customer information, monitor and screen their transactions and report suspicious activity to financial regulatory authorities. Additionally, the AML holding period requires deposits to remain in an account for a specified amount of time (at least five trading days in the U.S.).6 Apr 2022

I think there is a big push in uk, us and au as far as i am aware, for banks to do more to prevent cyber financial crimes. but banks refuse to, because frankly speaking, they really dont care much if their customers lose money or not, they care how much profit they can make. one of aus big banks got fined millions for not complying with AML/CTF laws. And one bank also got fined millions for mis-selling consumer credit insurance. (I know, those facts change the way we think of our financial institutions).

I believe banks should and can do more on their end to protect their customer's money, just like our police force's duty to protect our citizens. I heard in some country, banks tellers over the counter would ask you when you transfer money, if you know your receiving party, have you two met in person, do you have their contact number, home address... and police would knock on your door and try to make you see the truth and stop you from transferring money to strangers if they knew the strangers are scammers. furthermore, even though I am not a banker or police duty-bound to protect you, but if I know someone is suspiciously trying to scamming you, I would still try to warn you.

3, Re donating money to FPA senior members, Sorry I am new here and was not aware FPA needs donation. I very much appreciate the help I got from FPA and I am struggling financially at the moment after the scam but if FPA senior members need donation, I will do my very best to help as a thank you gesture. Please give me the bank account details.

Thank you FxMaster. I did report to IC3 and at end of the report, the system said my complain was successfully submitted, but I did not get report number, do you know if it is normal?
You are most welcome, did you get any email from them for confirmation or acknowledgement?

2, Re if au bank at fault, I am not sure if you are aware that there is anti-money laundering polices for banks to follow in their practice? I did not know that either until recently. And I found these:
I am aware of anti-money laundering clauses. Doesn't prevent private residents and corporations from transacting in private contracts.

I believe banks should and can do more on their end to protect their customer's money, just like our police force's duty to protect our citizens. I heard in some country, banks tellers over the counter would ask you when you transfer money, if you know your receiving party, have you two met in person, do you have their contact number, home address... and police would knock on your door and try to make you see the truth and stop you from transferring money to strangers if they knew the strangers are scammers. furthermore, even though I am not a banker or police duty-bound to protect you, but if I know someone is suspiciously trying to scamming you, I would still try to warn you.
I will respectfully say that there is a boundary between protecting or helping an adult citizen, and then allowing them autonomy to make decisions (good or bad decisions). The state [government] can only do so much in private contracts. Especially in the fx/cfd industry, where electronic contract avg execution speed is measured in < 1 second.

3, Re donating money to FPA senior members, Sorry I am new here and was not aware FPA needs donation. I very much appreciate the help I got from FPA and I am struggling financially at the moment after the scam but if FPA senior members need donation, I will do my very best to help as a thank you gesture. Please give me the bank account details.
That is thoughtful of you. Already sent PM, please check it.

Yes Yunma uses the same "virtual address" in the UK over and over to register companies. As you likely figured out by now, Yunma is part of the overall scam organization.

Usually the secretary companies are registered/owned by Scammers or in Yunma's case they allow anyone to register a company with no real verification. Yunma's minimal requirement is for the requestor to send a valid ID, any ID, with no video call or other proof showing the person emailing them is in fact the same person as the ID presented to Yunma. If you look up the laws in China for Know Your Customer (KYC), Yunma is actively violating the laws in Mainland China and since they are registering thousands of companies in the UK they are also violating laws there.

Kairo is a partial owner of Yunma and below this persons real contact information as well as the address of their actual office location in China.

Kairo Luo
云马天隆 (Yun Ma Tianlong)
Wechat ID: offshorecompany77757
Email: 3603347356@qq.com
云马天隆-Kairo Luo <3603347356@qq.com>

Zhang is also the director of Yunma which has an office location in Mainland.
Their registered address is: Room 7, 14th Floor, Building 1, 26 Shiji Avenue(Dalian Times Square), Zhongshan District, Dalian City, Liaoning.
1674092861331.png

The UN published a report identifying Yunma as the incorporation agent of a company used to breach sanctions on North Korea.
https://www.securitycouncilreport.org/atf/cf/{65BFCF9B-6D27-4E9C-8CD3-CF6E4FF96FF9}/S_2021_777_E.pdf

Many more details can be found in the thread below regarding Yunma

Last edited:
Back