• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss www.realtimeforex.ch

General discussions of a financial company

kamoro

Private, 1st Class
Over the passed 6-7 month I have checked many different forex website and played with several demo platforms and accounts to get the feel of forex trading. Among all the different brokers I have found realtimeforex one of the best trading company.
This is one legitimate company with offices in Geneva, Switzerland.
One of the dealer is a close associate of mine. I visited their office between Christmas and New Year 2007 and I was very impressed.
They have a fixed spread and a very friendly platform. They provide a free demo account for one month. The market reviews and predictions are 85% correct. The minimum deposit to open a live account is EURO 2,500.-
I am still playing with their demo account until end of the month and then will open a live account with them.
I was told that they are in the process of applying for a Swiss Banking license, since starting 2009 any forex trading company in Switzerland can only operate if they have this license, otherwise they have to close shop

:)

A couple of thoughts on this. First, you might want to check the reviews at:

Realtime Forex Reviews | Realtime Forex Ratings | Realtimeforex.com reviews and ratings

Second, demo account and real account performance can be fairly similar or very different depending on the broker. Never rate a broker or trust a broker solely on demo performance.

If they are still getting regulated, I'd wait until that's done before even considering opening an account with them.

If you do open a real account with them, please make sure to tell us all the good and bad aspects of dealing with them under live trading conditions.

Back