Www.safe24options.com

today i receive a email from SAFE24OPTIONS below...
Dear Irshad Ahmed,

Greetings!

On behalf of the entire company I would like to express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are doing all options possible to get our clients funds back.

As our clients funds are held in a segregated account in Bank of Cyprus. We are currently experiencing huge issues with withdrawal with them. In response to the said crisis we are opening new bank account in Europe and as soon as it is done, we will be able to wire you, your withdrawal in instalment method or in staggard payments.

We will keep you posted and keep you updated on the this matter.

Again, I do apologize for this and hoping for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

Joseph Banks | Senior Billing Executive
Safe24Options™
Skype: support.safe24options | Email: billing@safe24options.com
US Toll Free: +1-888-878-5538 | International: +852-300-85887

I WILL KEEP THIS TREAD OPEN AND POSTED UNTIL I GET WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM IS SOLVED

As mentioned, I think you need to talk to the fraud department at your bank and at PayPal.

shahinn said:
reply from safe24options.com on 15th april 2013

dear irshad ahmed,

we do apologize for the delay on your withdrawal request.

Unfortunately, the delay on the withdrawal procedure is due to the banking turmoil that is currently on going in cyprus. As all the auto trade account funds are being held. We are putting our best effort to hasten the process for your withdrawal. Currently, for the past couple of weeks we are trying to fix our at system as it experienced some technically glitches and we are trying our best to resolve the issue. For the meantime, you may log on to you account if you want to and manually trade or we can find a person who can trade manually for you if you are not going to be able to trade for all the session.

We will keep you posted on the status of the auto trade system.

We will keep you posted on the current status and the progress of the said issue over the withdrawal request. Once again, we do apologize for the delay that this may caused you.

Sincerely,
the safe24options™ team

reply to the above email on 15th april 2013

hi
thanks for your reply,
i have request for withdrawal on 27th december 2012. Which is more than 3 months ago..
When i open the account mary sanders promise me it only take 7 working days to process the withdrawal.
Once i submit for withdrawal non of them reply and mary sander is also uncountable even email and message at support safe24options non of them reply for past 3 months... Cyprus bank issue is just 2 weeks ago only started.
I need my withdrawal.
Kindly request you to assist me at-least a small amount
regards
irshad

reply from them
dear irshad ahmed,

greetings.

The bank turmoil at cyprus has started since late last year, around december. It only aroused this year and being publicized last month.

Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience, as we we are not expecting such situation to arouse. I will put your request to priority and we will keep you posted as frequented as possible.

Sincerely,
the safe24options™ team

dear irshad ahmed,

greetings!

On behalf of the entire company i would like to express my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused, we are doing all options possible to get our clients funds back.

As our clients funds are held in a segregated account in bank of cyprus. We are currently experiencing huge issues with withdrawal with them. In response to the said crisis we are opening new bank account in europe and as soon as it is done, we will be able to wire you, your withdrawal in instalment method or in staggard payments.

We will keep you posted and keep you updated on the this matter.

Again, i do apologize for this and hoping for your kind consideration.

Sincerely,

joseph banks | senior billing executive
safe24options™
skype: Support .safe24options | email: billing@safe24options.com
us toll free: +1-888-878-5538 | international: +852-300-85887

this tread will be updated and will be open until the withdrawal issue is solved.

Cyprus banks have been in trouble for many months, but they only started limiting withdrawals around the end of March.

My suspicion is that Safe24Options lacks the money in its account to pay you and is trying to stall you.

Ask them for contact information for someone at the bank.

REPLY FROM SAFE24OPTIONS.COM , THEY CAN NOT GIVE ANY CONTACT NUMBER FOR THE BANK. AND after my patient 4 months i rise my voice here in the forum is they say creating negative for the both companies.. and i send withdrawal request..... they say i send virus.. haha.. what a joke.. i message in skype and live support NO ANSWER... ALSO VIRUS? how about my associate request for withdrawal ? they also send virus? hahha that means if you ask your withdrawal they take-it as your sending virus... what a wonderfully REASON...

To: Md. Shah <far9000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 17 April 2013, 18:58
Subject: Fwd: Response to Irshad Ahmed

Dear Irshad Ahmed,

Thank you for all of your emails. After consistently disturbing our colleagues and our partner signal provider, Binary Options Live Signals (BOLS), we have come to a decision to discontinue providing our services for all your associated accounts. As an effect of the failure to satisfy the agreement that you have with your account manager, Mary Sanders, that for you to join the Auto Trade Service, you have agreed upon to deposit a total of $10,000 within 30 days. Based on the records, you only have managed to deposit $5000 in total.

Your iPads have been delivered to you in the timely manner. You have been acquiring rather big profits via the ATS service and it is quite unfair to us, as well as to our partner BOLS that you have not to met the required amount of investment for ATS, especially as it was part of a special request which you didn't honor.

After considering the damage your have caused us with the emails that you have sent containing virus which is one of reason why we are not able to receive all of your emails and partly affected our everyday work. Also for continuously posting from several forums of negative comments for both companies, we are left with no option but to void all of your earnings made via our ATS service to your account and to the accounts that are associated with you. All the initial investment of all the accounts that are associated with you will be refunded, deducting the shipping cost and the value of the iPad that you have received, in monthly instalments due to the current withdrawal limit in Cyprus as an affect of their recent banking turmoil.

Sincerely,

Joseph Banks | Senior Billing Executive
Safe24Options™
Skype: support.safe24options | Email: billing@safe24options.com
US Toll Free: +1-888-878-5538 | International: +852-300-85887

I have not receive any money yet.

This is the usual way they give the deposit after a period of time to the customers they will detect the free gifts charges from your investment. I think they wanted to do the same for me and my associates also.... IF THEY ARE REAL WHY ONLY GIVING THE DEPOSITS..? JUST GIVING ESCUSE THAT I AM DISTURBING THEIR STAFFS? asking withdrawal is disturbing? if safe24options not clear and transparent to the customers.
i have few email from few clients same way they give the investment back after sometime. after detecting the free gifts.. WHERE IS MY PROFIT I EARNED WHICH REFLECTS AS OF DATE IN MY ACCOUNT?

my first account have 3,35,863.12 usd
my second account have 1,74,408.84 usd
where is all this money..? by just creating a escuse they want to takeoff all the money which belongs to me...
and my associates also same way they want to do... IF SAFE24OPTIONS.COM AND Binary Options Live Signals - REAL THAN THEY MUST GIVE ALL THE MONEY BELONGS TO US.

ONCE I GET THE FUNDS I WILL UPDATE HERE ...
THIS THREAD WILL BE OPEN

chak2002uk
chak2002uk
[29-Jan-13 10:19:12 PM] chak2002uk: [Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:14 PM] Sateshnu Samantaray:

<<< Dear Sateshnu Samantaray,

Thank you for all of your emails. After consistently disturbing my colleagues and partner at Binary Options Live Signals, we have come to a decision to disconnect you from our Auto Trade Service, as an effect of the failure to satisfy the agreement that you have with your account manager, Mary Sanders, that for you to join the Auto trade service, you must join the Platinum account. Based on the records, you only have manage to deposit $4000.00 in total. Please find an attachment with the conversation you had. You have been winning through the ATS feature and it is quite unfair for you not to meet the required amount for ATS, especially if it is a special request.

[12:17:43 PM] shahniceguy: [20-Dec-12 10:57:25 PM] chak2002uk: the one who try to request withdraw but no luck
[20-Dec-12 10:57:33 PM] shahniceguy: u told me he receie message that withdrawal under process
[20-Dec-12 10:57:52 PM] chak2002uk: but he still get nothing after another week
[20-Dec-12 10:58:44 PM] shahniceguy: ohh what reason they give ?
[20-Dec-12 10:59:20 PM] chak2002uk: nothing... so his friend have a go at natalie!
[20-Dec-12 11:00:11 PM] chak2002uk: and got a reply that jacques got ban from ATS and the group
[20-Dec-12 11:00:24 PM] chak2002uk: could you like to see the email?
[20-Dec-12 11:21:32 PM] shahniceguy: y they never give any reason?
[20-Dec-12 11:21:50 PM] chak2002uk: Hell know lol
[20-Dec-12 11:21:51 PM] shahniceguy: how about his money?
[20-Dec-12 11:22:23 PM] chak2002uk: He got his 90% of investment back today
[20-Dec-12 11:22:44 PM] chak2002uk: But no winning
[20-Dec-12 11:25:47 PM] chak2002uk: I find your email absolutely inappropriate and disturbing. You make some absolutely horrific and inadequate accusations. Your friend Jacques Botha has started his cooperation with our company by funding his account with a $1000 USD on the 1st week of September. He has enjoyed all of our services to the fullest possible extent. That is why he came to a decision to upgrade from our Silver to our Diamond package by the end of September.

From then on he too advantage of the services that our partners SAFE24OPTIONS in corporation with us provide. SAFE24OPTIONS have changed the algorithms of his account enabling him to sit by the beach whilst our company provides the signals [trading 5 days a week at all the 4 sessions] and SAFE24OPTIONS makes sure that they are traded on his account. BUT the part that really disturbs me is that all this service comes absolutely FREE! Without any service or management fees!!! Without any set up or connection fees!!! Not to mention that his FREE iPad2 has arrived to his door within 7 working days.

And now it is mid December, meaning that your friend has been on the ATS for even less than 90 days and his account balance rose from $10,000 to $75,339; that is more than 653% return in less than three months! If you click on the link below you can see today’s Checking, Savings & CD Interest Rates of Bank of America here in New York.

Today's checking, savings & CD interest rates from Bank of America

Judging by that link you are looking at earning between 0.05% and 0.35% return, when your money will be held in the bank for 12-18 months with an investment of $15,000.

Taking all this into account, I find that your manners and business etiquette is utterly horrendous. Your allegations and threats of sabotaging our hard work in our Skype groups just makes me wish you the worst of luck in your business. I can't express my disappointment with you any further, I feel very sorry for my colleges and partners, I know what it is like to waste time and opportunity of providing a service to someone rational and thankful.

Your friend, Jacques Botha, will be immediately removed and banned from all of our sessions! All his profits will be forfeited and all his investments will be returned to his bank with a deduction of the market price and shipping cost of his iPad2.

I just need Mr. Botha to send an email to billing@safe24options.com or support@safe24options.com with the following information.

1. Full address his bank
2. His banks’ SWIFT code
3. His account name
4. His account number

I am sure that if you are an adult that has a job in which he invests time and effort you can understand my frustration and annoyance by such behavior of some of our clients.

I hope that I never again hear from you.

Best regards,
Natalie Carter
[22-Dec-12 11:30:22 PM] chak2002uk: [Wednesday, December 19, 2012 11:29 PM] kristine collins:

<<< the 25K minimum deposit gives you around 4K or more each week
however,,, due to high volume of clients... not all the trades will be put in your account
since there are more accounts that has higher initial investments ,,, and with 25K deposits you will get rioughly 30% of the winning trades
[12:24:07 PM] shahniceguy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...er/22745-bankoptions-safe24options-scams.html

I email 2 days ago to safe24options. (Joseph) . No reply yet... Never receive my money yet... i want safe24options pay my money back

Last edited:
I am bit lucky

I email 2 days ago to safe24options. (Joseph) . No reply yet... Never receive my money yet... i want safe24options pay my money back

I am from one of those few guys who got 90% money back...
They are scam broker but the sad part is yet forex pace army not black listed them..
What a waste of my hard earn money...requesting forexpacearmy to declare them as scam so that near future we can save few people...
Sachin if u remember I I tried to add u n Skype to tel you the truth but u never accepted my request and ignored me... I pray for you to get ur money becoz it's all hard earn money I know... Best of luck...
Cheers

Back