Www.safe24options.com

Sate, if you think people need to be warned, why haven't you left a review yet?

So far, not one person has left a review for Safe24Options. Safe 24 Options | Safe24Options.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

The FPA doesn't rush to judgement on scams. There have been plenty of cases where a company did correct issues. A Scam Finding can be lifted, but imposing one does a lot of damage even if it's lifted later.

There is a procedure to be followed. Anyone who has an issue needs to leave a review and start a thread here in Scam Alerts. That alone provides a large warning for potential clients. People shouldn't need to see "OFFICIAL SCAM" on a review page to realize that a company with a string of complaints is a bad place to send their money. Of course, someone has to leave those reviews.

People also need to try to file complaints with the police and regulators.

Safe24options.com scam broker

Sate, if you think people need to be warned, why haven't you left a review yet?

So far, not one person has left a review for Safe24Options. Safe 24 Options | Safe24Options.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

The FPA doesn't rush to judgement on scams. There have been plenty of cases where a company did correct issues. A Scam Finding can be lifted, but imposing one does a lot of damage even if it's lifted later.

There is a procedure to be followed. Anyone who has an issue needs to leave a review and start a thread here in Scam Alerts. That alone provides a large warning for potential clients. People shouldn't need to see "OFFICIAL SCAM" on a review page to realize that a company with a string of complaints is a bad place to send their money. Of course, someone has to leave those reviews.

People also need to try to file complaints with the police and regulators.

Ok and agreed I tried to give the review and not sure if it gone through as I was doing throug my mb... You belive me or not I don't care but I lost my money and time..it's not that I want to be rich overnight I waited for 4/5 month finally after following with them for a month and spend 100usd by calling them I got 90% return of my investment...yes I am fool without prior investigation I put my money and the broker also shown profit everyday until I asked for withdrawl... I know people are there like me who don't do research invest their money and cry after that... So I am one of them... I don't want those to suffer...weather u mark them as scam or not truth is I lost my money and faith on any broker and will not play forex ever... I have all the proofs and now it's upto you all to belive me or not and if u belive I am scammer then let it I don't care as I am loser and hiding my face under my pillow...
Cheers

Reviews can take a few days to get approved. While waiting for that, go ahead and open your own thread about your issues with safe24 here in Scam Alerts.

To: Md. Shah <far9000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, 25 April 2013, 12:37
Subject: Fwd: Response to Irshad Ahmed

Dear Irshad Ahmed,

Good Day!

I do apologize and regret to inform you that the decision is final and has been imposed by our higher management. You and your associated accounts will be able to receive your refunds in monthly instalments and is scheduled every 30th of every month. And as I have mentioned to you before that is because of the current banking turmoil ongoing in Cyprus.

Sincerely,

Joseph Banks | Senior Billing Executive
Safe24Options™
Skype: support .safe24options | Email: billing@safe24options.com
US Toll Free: +1-888-878-5538 | International: +852-300-85887

hi guys
look at the email above.
1. he will not give my account balance as of date in my 2 account because I complain in forum and he say escuse i send virus to him.. i send emails more than 50 emails everyday non of them complain about virus...what as funny escuse to take my 500K ,
2. he will not give my associates account balance as of date. which is more than 600K no reason .. ?
3. he want to give my initial investment in installment- but still not clear howmany installment he will settle my investment.

everthing is not clear...

Have everyone who has accounts associated with you email and ask how many monthly payments Safe24 plans to drag this out over.

yes i already email them.. but until now no answer.

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Joseph Banks <billing@safe24options.com>; Safe24options <support@safe24options.com>
Sent: Thursday, 25 April 2013, 16:57
Subject: Re: Fwd: Response to JOSEPH

hi
Joesph I am totally disappointed after investing in safe24options.com since October last year.

if you are not going to give our profit than you must give our investment immediately without delay. we already lost our profits and now your telling that you will pay on 30th of every month..
Than its not mention that in 2 payment or whatever.

we need our investments money urgent. if you are going to give our profit we can wait and take in installment. but if you are only going to give our investment than you must give immediately without delay...
1. Your not giving our profits
2. Why should we effected you and your banks have problem.. you must give in 1 instalment immediately.

regards
irshad

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Shah <far9000@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 30 April 2013, 18:26
Subject: Re: safe24options scam?

two weeks ago I received the virus, sent from gisele,the trader in the signal room. Then last week the virus came twice from Kristine Collins, my account manager. Obviously we cant deal with BOLS or out account managers. I think the best approach is to consult an attourney who deals with and understands the international laws regarding credit card fraud,internet fraud, and the regulation that safe24 has to operate under. Safe24 the BROKER, is party to a fraud commited by binaryoptionslivesignals. And it's safe24 that is at risk if they are part of the fraud with BOLS. This really upsets me and I feel very helpless in even trying to deal with it. Afert my post on fxpeace army,about 6 weeks ago, I finally did get a letter og apology from Sarah with safe24 explaining that the ATI is "having issues" and that is why it hasen't traded for a month, and that is why they can't give me a turnovor report, showing my total trade volume. THIS IS PURE LIES!!!!!! Tonight I observer the UK session and gisele in the skype trading room, and every is raving about how good their ATS is donig! I did communicate with someone named Andre Blaauw, who is active in the signal room and he has been in the AT only 9 weeks and says things are going fine (Ha, good luck guy) He couldn't believe my story and said it was my managers fault. But I'm sure, like you, everything was fine until the account got close to withdraw time---then everything changes!! It's been three weeks now since Sarah and Kristine promised to ger me the turnover report and i have heard nothing!! So I am in LIMBO, trying to idenify the next step I can take. My last screenshot was march 15 and the acct was at 142,000, however according to them the trading has stopped. WOW, your acct is at 900K, are they still trading it? And they want to return just your investment?? WHAT CRAP! How much did you invest? When I started on dec 1,2013, Kristine said the min. was $25000 (even tho the website said $20,000) and that in a few days it would be going up to $35,000. I talk to someone last week who said they are asking him for $20,000 to get in the ATS. It is a big SCAM but what can we do? keep in touch, Ross

We need to make a complain until we get paid, we need to prevent people from this scam, excuses are no reasons, a presumption of send virus its not a reason for take all the money from one person, If some people make an investment in some company he probably want the best for that company and never think in hurting that company, Why could they just think about some investor want to hurt his own company???? that is ridiculous. We need to stop this. I ask for a refund and they didn't want to pay me, they just say that I can ask for my refund but when I ask for it they just make more excuses.

Back