Www.safe24options.com

shahinn

Private, 1st Class
IS A SCAM
I SUBMIT FOR WITHDRAWAL 4 MONTHS AGO. NEVER RECEIVE
see the screen-shot from them....
THEY SAY PROCESSING... 2 MONTHS AGO...
UNTILL NOW I NEVER RECEIVE MY WITHDRAWAL...
IS THERE ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE
my email far9000@yahoo.com
my skype shahniceguy
regards
shah

Attachments

• Irshad Ahmed 3-24-13 (1).jpg
    Irshad Ahmed 3-24-13 (1).jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I have the same experince with them.
I am still waiting for my initial deposit. They say be patient. So I am, and then?????????????
Domonkos

The website : VIP PackagesPaquetes VIPVIP ???????? - Binary Options Live Signals
safe24option - Simple binary options trading

hi MY name is Irshad, i am member since sept 2012, after full-fill all the terms and conditions i submitted for my first withdrawal on 27th Dec 2012. after i submit my withdrawal non of them from the company want to contact me or non of them reply to my email and messages.. i try calling few time to Hongkong office, UK office, US office.. after hearing my name they pretend as if they can not hear me and hang up the phone.
kindly request you to help me to get all my money back. i have 2 accounts with them. and intro 3 of my friends they also have accounts with them. i did not know this company is scam until i submit for withdrawal.
KINDLY ASSIST ME..
I CAN PROVIDE ALL THE DETAILS

Have a talk with the fraud department of the bank you used to transfer the money.

Why would you put 300k with a new broker that has very little track record?

my first account i use paypal (credit card to deposit funds)
for second account i use TT (Telegraphic Transfer to transfer funds to their given address)
kindly advice me...

Have a discussion with PayPal and with the bank you send the wire transfer from. Make sure to speak to someone in the fraud department.

1. my first account i juse paypal to deposit money to them is in september 2012. is that ok still fraud department can recover? i have called the bank.. they said will check and get back to me.
2. Second account - i use Telegrafic Transfer to deposit money.. what i do to recover this?
kindly advice...

same as Shahinn and others. Opened VIP account with binaryoptions-live-signals/safe24 with 25000 for autotrade program on 12/01/12. Was given a $25000 bonus. Received screenshots of platform showing my balance in 13 weeks, growing to 142000. last screenshot received on march13,2013. Nothing for one month I have swnt email or skype msg to natalie Carter,the trader, Kristine Collins, my acct. mgr., and Sara, some head supv. at safe24--NOTHING! Exactly same thing happend to three months eairler woth Binary options xposed. Acct grew from 23000 (including 10,000 bonus) to 78000 at wich time I qualified for withdrawal. (bonus X 30 = 300,000 trading volume). Since asking for withdraw 6 weeks ago,and asking them to STOP trading, the trading has continued and EVERY week lost money and now the balance is $650. No contact from either company in spite of continual requests. Both BOX and BOLS are a total SCAM! I encourage help or feedback from anyone. Ross Cooley @ rossc127@gmail.com, North dakota, USA

hi

skype they use the names below..
Gisele Haas (Always online most of the times but not replying my messages
Mary Sanders (My account Manager Disapear now after i request for withdrawal)
Natalie Charter (Send statements weekly)
Safe24options-Sophie Adams (Account Manager)
alex hunter
Joseph Banks
Charlotte Garner
DARIA EGORSHINE
Alex Bergman
Jamie Parker
Justine Lambert
Katerine Rim
Laura Anders
Marianna Medina
Megan Guzman
Olga Antonova
Robert Taylor
Samantha Lopez
sarah king
support-safe24options

Kindly assist me to get my moneyback...
regards
irshad

Shahinn,

Until you talk to the bank, you can't ever be certain what is and isn't an option.

Ross

File with CFTC, SEC, and IC3.gov

Back