www.suisseoption.com 'Jack Ryan' and 'Richard Brenner'

Oh one more thing , I love how all your names are actors! Carlo Coppola, a producer, so clever , jack Ryan , played by Harrison ford , and the list goes on!!
Don't think that all the people reading this are going to believe you , they can and are making contact with our group , which is getting larger by the day.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.

I would like to point out that the deposit made with the credit card, on amount USD 14,050 was recalled by the payee and a charged back applied therefore you have not made any deposit on our platform.

Moreover, the wire that you are claiming, was not made to our company since such a bank account does not belong to our company.

Please, continue providing us proof on your "modus operandi" trying to blackmail our firm, we would be delighted to use this thread (as the private communications) as proof at court on how you have been blackmailing the firm.

Finally, I would welcome anybody that has a claim on our IB to provide me SERIOUS EVIDENCES to my personal e-mail to conduct the proper investigation on any miss conduct from our IB.
My email address is carlo.c@suisseoption.com (unlike any comments stating that this is not my name, I would like to let you know that my real name is CARLO COPPOLA and I am originally from Lugano)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Carlo Coppola

Thank you for your reply,

I'm only going over this one time only...

Deposit on account: Please prove my money was rightfully paid back. 2nd; it doesn't make sense to say that a deposit that was made was never a deposit in the first place. I don't see the logic in that? Besides, I deal with facts (proof) only (attached) of my deposit screen that shows I made deposits to the platform. It is missing one payment due to be shut out of my account, but has 8 out of 9, so the viewing public can see the truth quite clearly.

Wire transfer not from your company? Really, we're going to play this game. C'mon, really? It's a good thing I am sitting down Carlo...
I think I need a glass of bourbon or shot of Scotch after this one.

Our fine viewership is welcome to see another e-mail below from another non-employee of your fake address company and to compare with the wire transfer information provided above. I have plenty of e-mails regarding this CFD payout that was never delivered. Where is the money that was promised by Richard Brenner to the tune of $115,000 USD?? Let me say, guaranteed by Richard (in e-mail written form, of course).

Your company could have made things right at any time before this point, but you never did honestly, and then, left me high and dry, with no communication, not caring whether my family was destitute or not, which was very disappointing because I think with the nice website and talent, you could have been great, but unfortunately it wasn't to be in the cards. Yeah, a compliment, but don't get used to it. At least I was smart enough to not give you all my money like some of the other poor victims you left out in the cold.

I don't think it is right, nor do most people, that you expect people when you take their money to sit back and do nothing.
I'm sure you are disappointed I didn't, but I will get over it rather quickly, especially considering I have been producing solid evidence and yours
has been nothing but words.

BTW: I think everyone here would like to know the real address of your company. How about it? It is definitely not in Hong Hong as
the Securities Commission there has publicly stated, so please tell me again about speaking the truth Carlo. Regulated anywhere?

After this, I will leave it to the professionals as I will not be bantering back and forth unless you can provide SERIOUS EVIDENCE
that you are a legit binary options firm with a real address and licensed by any regulatory authority in the WORLD. Until then, Adieu...

To the viewing public out there; thank you for listening and please do look at the presented evidence; you will see a pattern emerging quite clearly.

That's the chief lesson I have learned: the texture of our universe is one where there is no question at all but
that good and laughter and justice will prevail. Desmond Tutu

Now, where did I put my Scotch?
L'hitraot, Travis
To: travispars@yahoo.ca
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 1:46 AM
Subject: CFD Contract

Hello Travis,
In relation to the sell of your CFD contract, please find attached the banking details.
The bank wire has to be sent in USD using the reference number: 020000309542
Beneficiary’s Bank:

SWIFT Address: SBJKIDJA
Name: Bank Sinarmas
Address:
Sinar Mas Land Plaza,
Tower 1, 1st Floor,
JL. M.H. Thamrin No. 51,
Jakarta 10350, Indonesia

Account Number: 0036506261
Name : IACCOUNT SERVICES (HK) LIMITED
Address:
Suite No. 10B, 16/F, Tower 3,
China Hong Kong City, China Ferry Terminal,
33 Canton Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Kind regards,
David Murano
Finance
Officer
Address: Office 3.11, NWMS Center, 3RD Floor, 31 Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HJ
PHONE:
+44 203 769 9035
EMAIL/SKYPE:
David.m@suisseoption.com
WWW.SUISSEOPTION.COM
uc

Attachments

• deposit history up to Nov 8 2016.JPG
    deposit history up to Nov 8 2016.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 2
Dear Mr coppola
So the evidence I have (along with my newly found friends around the world , a growing army , let me tell you) which tells us exactly where to put our money , in these various banks around the world, -and from suisse email account , just like yours , you are trying to say we are making this up??
I have over over 24 pieces of evidence against your company , and for anyone reading this blog please please do not hand over another cent to this company .
Very sadly I am aware of 2 people that as a result of giving over their life savings are now finding it very difficult to live, even as close as last week they were promised funds , it's so so sad.
So please any one who has come across this site I may the hope of sourcing some reviews in suisse options , please tread with caution, our evidence is strong and compelling.
Mr Coppola if you are an honest man , pay out the CFDs and we will recant this blog. Otherwise ,our people ,will talk to your people, very soon .

I have read all the materials of this case, it is obvious that Suisse Options company id a scammer and cheater. Yes I vote for this case , Suisse Options is GUILTY.

Thanks David, if anyone wants more information just ask. The Israeli police are also on the case too, so that is a bonus!

Quote above by Carlo Coppola - and here's more proof to his lengthy list of lies.

"Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.

I would like to point out that the deposit made with the credit card, on amount USD 14,050 was recalled by the payee and a charged back applied therefore you have not made any deposit on our platform. "
------------------------------------------------------
You mean this deposit that was refused as a chargeback. Nice try. And you notice I am still wanting my money and the pressure is only getting more so on you. Talk to Chay Benhamou from Airsoft Ltd: see how he feels about you not paying me back right now over a small amount.
He is going to be thrilled with you "Carlo".

Back