www.suisseoption.com 'Jack Ryan' and 'Richard Brenner'

Quaesitor Dolum

Private, 1st Class
Absolute Binary Options Scam website. I represent now 15 victims from 5 different countries!

They have ripped us off with wire transfer and credit card fraud. They sell CFDs and then don't honour them and they just wipe your account out in one day for the entire amount.

Lots of proof and quite a number of victims who will not walk away, ever! If they don't pay us back, they will be finding themselves in court and perhaps even worse for them, prosecution. Anyone who wants to see proof please visit our victim portal on Twitter @suisseoption or email me at travispars@yahoo.ca

I do have the wire transfer proof as well if needed and lots of other information that is going to sink these guys in court. Please see my story attached and the CFD contract details and their emails scamming me the whole time!

And if you know anything about the owners, who works there, and their address, please direct message us or get back to us! Join us in court action and on Twitter!! Thank you. Travis

Attachments

• Signed CFD contract - emails and details.pdf
    700.3 KB · Views: 12
  • My Binary Options Trading Scam Story - Travis Parsons.pdf
    93.7 KB · Views: 12
You and all 15 need to follow the advice in Post #2 of this thread:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/the-fbi-warns-about-binary-options-fraud.49660/

In that post, I made a list of steps, including some regulators who want all the details. We're down to crunch time for Israel to ban binaries, and every complaint makes that more likely. Every complaint also provides more details to help find the people running these scams as well as those who sit behind the scenes collecting all the stolen money.

I have done most of those on the list and will encourage the others as well. I will submit more correspondence and proof shortly. Looking forward to the great exposure FPA has to make these criminals pay our money back and honor their CFD contracts they signed.

http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/Enforcement/I...imary_Stream_Limited_(together,_the_Parties)/
Securities Commissions such as here in BC, Canada have Suisseoption now on their radar and others are picking it up. Hong Kong Securities Commission and the Belgium Commission are very aware now. ActionfraudUK, Australia's Acorn, Canada's Anti-Fraud Centre, FBI, ISA, and others have been supplied and very well informed with a ream of information from our group about these actors at Suisseoption.com The public needs to be aware of the con scammers Jack Ryan and Richard Brenner who will steal your money. The SEC, FINRA, OSC, and almost every other acronym associated with finance, binary, and fraud, have been alerted. Finance Magnates, every media company, every bank and payment processor have also been informed. Our group has been very, very, busy. Suisseoption will be a household name by the time we are done and we have new people joining us all the time!

Included in the original post is the CFD information including the bank was money was sent to in Jakarta with an address in Hong Kong at IACCOUNT SERVICES (HK) LIMITED. It is quite clear they signed and were leading to paying me the CFD as promised. Then, ripped me off. Also, attached here is proof I sent the $10,000USD as my part of the deal. Attached to this is proof of my account with Suisseoption and JACK RYAN ripping me off by zeroing my account on FEB. 27/17. Also, included is all of their names and contact information.

Suisseoption seems to be run by HAS GROUP Ltd. Same company as Geneva Options
There are a few others who are registered through GoDaddy.com and through the name server Cloudflare.com that are probably registered under the same people. Find one, find them all. It doesn't matter if they run to Romania, Georgia, or Kiev, the FBI will catch up with them sooner or later.

Any intelligence agency, Fraud Agency, Securities Commission is welcome to use these files to identify, expose, prosecute, and educate with my explicit permission and if anyone reading this knows anything please let me know here or through our Twitter victim portal @suisseoption.com

Join us for some legal action against these people! They will eventually pay one way or another!

Kol Tuv.
Travis

Attachments

• Suisseoption Names and Contact Info.pdf
    105.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Suisseoption Wire Transfer Accounts and Credit Card Payment Processor (1).pdf
    545.9 KB · Views: 8
  • My Account Details.pdf
    898.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Last Email and Scammed (1).pdf
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Suisseoption Domain Information.pdf
    57.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Suisseoption owner company HAS GROUP Ltd.pdf
    149.6 KB · Views: 6
Wire transfer proof now here. My address redacted.

Attachments

• Wire transfer proof to IACCOUNT SERVICES HK LIMITED.pdf
    327.8 KB · Views: 6
Send SuisseOption the link to this thread (use every email address you have for them). Ask them to come and join the disucussion.

While you are waiting for them to reply, you can read all the instructions here for filing a Traders Court case.

Thanks for the advice! Done and here's a copy. Sent it off to a few other folks too for their input hopefully.
To: Jack Ryan <jack.r@suisseoption.com>; Richard Brenner <richard.b@suisseoption.com>; David Murano <david.m@suisseoption.com>; Emma Kent <emma.k@suisseoption.com>; Maya Jones <maya.j@suisseoption.com>; Jim Nolan <jim.n@suisseoption.com>; "bernard.michel.cfd@gmail.com" <bernard.michel.cfd@gmail.com>; "alexander.h@suisseoption.com" <alexander.h@suisseoption.com>; "mobile@suisseoption.com" <mobile@suisseoption.com>; "support@suisseoption.com" <support@suisseoption.com>; "mary.suisseoption@suisseoption.com" <mary.suisseoption@suisseoption.com>; "andrew@financefeeds.com" <andrew@financefeeds.com>
Cc: "mpearl@financemagnates.com" <mpearl@financemagnates.com>; "avim@financemagnates.com" <avim@financemagnates.com>; "kate.chambers@clarionevents.com" <kate.chambers@clarionevents.com>; "mark.rimmer@clarionevents.com" <mark.rimmer@clarionevents.com>; "info@ifxexpo.com" <info@ifxexpo.com>; "david@timesofisrael.com" <david@timesofisrael.com>; "simona@timesofisrael.com" <simona@timesofisrael.com>; "feedback@dailyfx.com" <feedback@dailyfx.com>; "investigate@mirror.co.uk" <investigate@mirror.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 10:53 AM
Subject: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...k-ryan-and-richard-brenner.49905/#post-280043 Join the discussion

I would strongly suggest pay us back before more measures are implemented.
Sean: No money as promised April 3rd. Your customer service stinks!
We know AIRSOFT LTD. run by Shay Benhamou shay@airsoftltd.com located in the Moshe Aviv Tower in Ramat Gan
17th floor, Jabotinsky 7, Israel is your trading platform and
we will paying lots of attention to Airsoft shortly. You can count on that!!
Ps. We have you on tape Jack running this scam. My friends at the RCMP national cyber police force will be
happy to receive this and most likely will pass it along to Interpol and the FBI.

Absolute Binary Options Scam website. I represent now 15 victims from 5 different countries! They have ripped u...
We are opening a trading case. There are plenty of documents on the thread for any interested parties that are welcome to use
for articles or any other purpose. Contact me for more information.
Travis Parsons
One (of many) pissed off Binary Options Victim!

Hello,

I trust this lines find you well.

Please, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Carlo Coppola and I am the CIO at Suisse Option.

First and foremost, Suisse Option is committed to its core values to empowering people to trade with confidence, clients enjoy an array of top notch services, variety of instruments based on trading terms and conditions, in an advanced and safe trading environment.

It is outrageous to be label as a "scam binary broker" when most of our traders have generate earnings and are able to withdrawal their earnings without any problem because we stand strong as a leader among top brokerages, putting emphasis on the safety of the customer funds and keeping customer funds accounts separated and held in some of the best international banks.

It came to my attention that Jack opened an account with us "AS AN INTRODUCING BROKER THROUGH ANOTHER INTRODUCING BROKER" in DIRECT BREACH OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

In addition, I would like to point out that we have received USD14,200 from this customer therefore the customer is claiming an amount that is not in line with our records.
Please note that the customer DECIDED TO OPEN TRADES BY HIS OWN JUDGEMENT without any guidance from our personal and the customer was well aware, acknowledging our terms and conditions and risk warnings THAT TRADING INVOLVES CONSIDERABLE RISKS AND IS NOT THEREFORE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ALL INVESTORS.

Once the customer LOST ALL HIS FUNDS BY HIS OWN, HE DECIDED TO CONTACT THE COMPANY AND TREAT TO PROCEED THE WAY HE DID, BLACKMAILING US (WE HAVE THE PROOFS AND WOULD LOVE TO PROVIDE THEM ON COURT) TO GENERATE A PR CAMPAIGN AGAINST OUR COMPANY IF WE DO NOT GIVE HIM USD 25,000!!
EVEN WHEN, I REPEAT, HE DEPOSITED USD14,200 !!

IT IS OUTRAGEOUS HOW "UNSCRUPULOUS TRADERS AND UNQUALIFIED LAWYERS" ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE NEGATIVE PR THAT BINARY OPTIONS TRADING IS HAVING TO GO ON A NEW SPANISH INQUISITION AGAINST WELL RESPECTED OPERATORS!

I WOULD BE DELIGHTED TO PROVIDE ALL THE PROOF ON THIS CUSTOMER CASE AT ANY COURT IN ANY LEGISLATION.

In any event you should have any queries or require any additional information, please, feel free to contact me at your convenience to discuss further.

Yours faithfully,
Carlo Coppola

Greetings,

Well, it certainly takes a lot of effort to get a response back from Suisseoption. Customer service is sorely lacking in many areas.

Let's deal with the issues at hand:
==================================================
1. Scam broker label: well, fake names, fake address, fake phone number, not registered or regulated in any country. Hmmmm....
http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/Enforcement/I...imary_Stream_Limited_(together,_the_Parties)/
http://www.financemagnates.com/bina...another-unauthorised-binary-options-provider/
Oops...I guess that didn't go very well. So, what is your real address and names then?

2. 'Jack Ryan' is representing himself as your senior broker by his signature line and calling from your virtual fake number to look like London.
Ok, dismissed. Next!
To TP
Message body
Hi Travis,
As always i will work with you, i will send $2,000 from the trading account, i will get Richard to call you today to finalize the details,
I will be back in the office next week and we can talk further and put a plan together for the remainder of 2017.
I wish you every success over the coming week, and i look forward to continuing our working relationship,
If you need me, feel free to get me here,
Many Thanks,

Best Regards
Jack Ryan BAEcon BA(FS)
Senior S.T.P. Broker
Suisse Investment Group
Address: Office 3.11, NWMS Center, 3RD Floor, 31 Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HJ
Phone: +44 203 769 9035
E-mail: jack.r@suisseoption.com
www.suisseoption.com
uc

3. Amount Received:
Congratulations Carlo; you get 1/2 point for almost being correct. That amount is for the credit card amount that was stolen from me. See file with MBNA payments. But, ahem, you missed the $10,000 wire transfer (attached) and above. Funny, how that happens when we don't know our customers, eh?
So, $24,250 (I would like my $50 back from sending the wire too).

4. Trades by own judgement: hmmm, not really so mi amigo. Jack said he would do the trades and only a small portion of the account, so $300 to $500 trades only. But, really is a moot point isn't it when the software is set for customer failure. Besides, who goes from $500 trades to emptying the account with two trades set at $10,000 and another at $6,061. And yes, I have a screenshot before you cut my access to the account (boo hoo for you).

5. Trading has risks: yeah, really, especially when it is a scam operation set to fleece people for their money. PS. See attached document for all e-mails and signed contract by your non-broker, Jack Ryan, for a CFD and Richard Brenner saying that funds are coming to my account. So, really you owe me $24250USD and $115,000USD for the CFD. Show me the cash!

6. Branding: Spanish Inquisition. ha ha. Let's just say it is going to be an Italian Inquisition shortly, Il mio divertente amico. Respect is gained, when earned. Tell that to all of your clients, I should say victims and there are a number of us.

7. Court:
Oh yes, you will be finding out very soon indeed about court. And you will probably be hearing from police agencies as well too.
Seeing you people in jail would be very rewarding indeed. Let me yell in all CAPS TOO: RIPPING PEOPLE OFF INVOLVES CONSIDERABLE RISKS AND IS NOT THEREFORE NOT APPROPRIATE FOR ALL SCAM BINARY OPERATORS.

Ps:
you will hearing from the others. I do know about your Kiev location by the way. Your trading platform is next to enjoy our attention.
And we are not finished with you yet, by a long shot!

Ps2:
I guess being blacklisted by Hong Kong SFC just yesterday does make ones eyes a little teary doesn't it...

Regards, Travis Parsons
Not your typical mark, nor helpless victim.
Ci vediamo in tribunale molto presto. Tieniti la tua promessa di partecipare.

Attachments

• Credit Card MBNA payment details to Suisseoption.pdf
    358.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Signed CFD contract - emails and details.pdf
    700.3 KB · Views: 9
  • My Wire Transfer details for CFD contract.pdf
    305.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Account details showing trades at 500 and then wiped out account.JPG
    Account details showing trades at 500 and then wiped out account.JPG
    280.8 KB · Views: 2
Dearest Carlo
As Travis has pointed out it's not just him!!! We are an ever growing army of good people who have lost life savings to suisse options and whatevervyour real names are.
I believe justice will be done , you will be found out and you will be imprisoned.
If jack has done the incorrect thing then come true to the rest of us and give us our money back!
Otherwise as they say ,see you in court.
I truly hope those currently in conversation with jack or whoever can read this and stop any further money going to your disgusting operation.

Back