www.sunbirdfx.com is scam and fake company they dont pay commission and they blackmail you

hamzanajam

Corporal
Hi,
I started working with this company as forex trader, and make a profit of 2300 dollars, (see the attachment), and withdraw the profit and withdraw 3900 dollars and keeping 400 dollars there due to open positions. This company paid the withdrawal within one day as promised but asked for deal to become their IB and work for them to make extra cash, I said okay and they send me the contract. Meanwhile my account was still there and positions was open and their stupid finance team didnt remove the bonus which they gave and they neither tell me that at time of withdrawal you will lose your bonus, ( they hide about the removal of bonus on withdrawal), so i kept on trading with the money i had there of mine and company's bonus. And now they are accusing i withdraw their bonus, I have attached the Statement with the post i ask admin to check what i withdraw at what time and check all history to know what exactly happened, at time of withdrawal i had around 6400 dollars in the account. They said they will pay the commission every month of 10th, i referred more than 17 clients to them and total commission as per contract is 1900 dollars which they have to pay and they hold the commission and now they are trying to blackmail me that i withdraw their bonus, check the history and kindly add the truth to comment of denial marks what he posted there on review section.
I am also filling 1900 dollars claims that they need to pay. Furthermore i will like to tell that moneybookers has stopped working with them because of the fact that they dont pay, furthermore i like to tell everyone that they are in money laundering and i have proofs for that, They have hold withdrawals of my clients for around 5000 dollars that they are not paying, they always says they will pay by end of day which never ends for them, they told me that they sent them money to my clients and my clients never receive them, they have opened new company under new name from different region, which i will be posting soon with all proofs, please check the statement with this email, even if they say that its my fault that i never asked them to remove the bonus then i will like to say that this is duty of their finance department not mine, secondly they have held my commission of 1900 plus my clients withdrawals of over 5000 dollars which is far more than the bonus amount, lastly i will highlight the ineffectiveness of their management that they realized the bonus being lost after 6 months, the matter of fact is that they didnt want to pay commission so they just needed some excuse. THEY ARE SCAM , THEY ARE SCAM, THEY ARE SCAM and that is why they have opened new company, Mr Denial be Ready i am going to expose your new company next week

Attachments

• Sunbird Trading Limited.docx
    53.1 KB · Views: 10
Bonuses often come with strings attached, as do IB relationships. Mixing the two doubles your chances of something going wrong.

today they have processed one of withdrawal of my client, but case will remain open to tell everyone about this scam company, if they are not scam why they opened new company, next week i will reveal their new site and company

Sunbirdfx not a scam company i received my withdraw smoothly they are most trusted broker

prove it, would you show the a copy of the transaction?

Even so, if you got your money it doesn't mean that others did.

besides, I do not appreciate 1 post members who come to defend companies.

Back