www.timebinary.com

arcane310

Recruit
Hi all,

timebinary.com is a scam. When I deposited my money to trade binary options they didn't mentioned any terms and conditions to withdraw my money.
Now I wanted close the account and withdraw my money what i have deposited, I am only asking to return the amount I deposited and close the account.
I am placing the withdrawal request for the last few months but every time I place my withdrawal request they just rejecting because of the terms and conditions of
the bonus amount they deposited in my account which I didn't request them. The trading volume of the account must be 30 times the bonus then only I can withdraw my money as per timebinary.com. They didn't mentioned about this when I opened this account.

Anybody had similar experience? How you are able to resolve? Please let me know.

No doubt they are scam unregulated broker for your bad. Typical for brokers to use the bonus terms and conditions to stop clients from withdrawing money, this is the reason of its existence, sadly!! You said had not request the bonus but didn't you see the bonus in your account before, why didn't you tell them to remove it?? Regulatory bodies warned brokers not to stop withdrawals because of bonuses, you can complaint to no regulatory body, they are not regulated!!
Invite them to this thread. If you have an email of the agreement you signed with them, read it and see if it mentions bonus and....etc

Well, Before you go live with any broker than atleast read T&C about Withdrawal/Bonus.

No one can gonna tell you about T&C when you going to open account with them.

THEY ALL NEED YOUR/OUR MONEY ONLY.

Back