www.tradequal.com

Bhagwati Charan

Private
I have been cheated by tradequal.com. I opened an account with them with $350. first when i tried to make withdrawal request they told me that you will have to complete the turnover of $200. Then i started trading again and make some profit also and my balance becomes $506 and completed the turover also. Then i again made withdrawal request and then they told me that reduce your withdrawal request by 5% because that will be fees of your withdrawal and told me to send the wire deatils also to send the profit money. Then i again made withdrawal request of $475. they told me that they will refund $350 into my card but they again charged the fees and sent me $332 only to my credit card. And when i asked about this they are not answering me. When i asked about my wire transfer money, even they are not answering me about that also. They have cheated me. I want your help to get the money. Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send the link to this thread to all the email addresses you can find for Tradequal. Ask them to join this thread and explain what is going on.

Send the link to this thread to all the email addresses you can find for Tradequal. Ask them to join this thread and explain what is going on.
please,

at tradequal they closed my account without any reason,
they did scam me,
amount is around 6000 euros,
account closed day 20 october 2016
i will need help to try to be refund,
or make peolple know about this broker.

i will appreciate any help, i live in spain.
i am a victim of this broker,

names , at tradequal , that i am hoping to hear from,
or support team
michael cohen , camilla martin, steven island ( ceo )

here a picture of my withdrawal request, of october 2016 (864 usd)
and my blocked screen from the trading platform with (5386 usd)
and a mail from the ceo saying that my account manager is not working any more...
my account manager is Michael cohen.

Attachments

• GetFileAttachment-1.jpg
    GetFileAttachment-1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • GetFileAttachment.jpg
    GetFileAttachment.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 0
  • GetFileAttachment-4.jpg
    GetFileAttachment-4.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 0
Back