www.traders-hideout.com - Delay in withdrawing funds

End Game

As Sunday Dec 1st approaches (2013 that is), and I/we await for a response from "Traders Hideout - aka Mr Mike Metheral", it is probably timely to review how close we both may be to resolving the issue of outstanding funds. Far from sitting idly by ? I think it only prudent to continue proactive inquiries, and illustrate that the relationship between leveraging information and corporate performance, can be aligned to arrive not just at a satisfactory conclusion, but completion in a timely manner.

Who am I dealing with?:

Name:
Mr Ori Shloosh (not Shluh as previous thread) a.k.a. Mike Metheral (Ori)

Other Relevant Company:
Description: Traders-Hideout Trader's Communication Platform
Copyright: (C) 2011 Traders-Hideout.com - A Pixel-Back division

Pixel Back Com Ltd
Barnea 448, Eilat, Israel, Zip Code 1567.

I am sure all readers, and interested parties, will share my conviction that this matter can be resolved without the need for any further action.

Last edited:
In order to maintain User privacy of the said THP Account, at this time, the only information that will be given, will be to the User himself.

In the next few days the user will receive the full information related to the withdraw request.

We hope this process will bring the issue to a closure.
THP

In order to maintain User privacy of the said THP Account, at this time, the only information that will be given, will be to the User himself.

In the next few days the user will receive the full information related to the withdraw request.

THP

I note your response.

THP

I think I got it.

You waited for December because you possibly had no money and you expected to have some cash on December...

I do hope you will bring this issue to a closure

I have been in touch with Traders Hideout and email contact has now been re established. In that contact, I had requested they be more specific about their term "the next few days" for completion of this matter. Received a response this morning which indicates completion by Dec 12th 2013 (or before).

Last edited:
Ok, just wait for one week and see what they would do.

Yes indeed Undertaker

As there is nothing 'confidential' in this email, it is reproduced below.

Dear Gron,

You will receive the information by Dec/12/2013 (or before).

It does not really indicate who within the organisation actually sent it either?

Cheers
Gron

Last edited:
THP regrets the manner in which Mr. Gron has chosen to go about and publish his private contractual relations with our Company, presenting a distorted and misleading picture of the situation, however, THP has no intent of doing the same.

Suffice it to mention that Mr. Gron received a detailed answer in private, in standing with the Company's policy which includes strict confidentiality of its client affairs.

THP

Perhaps if the withdrawal hadn't been delayed so long, your client wouldn't have felt the need to complain publicly. Are you saying that he should refrain from public complaint no matter how long a withdrawal is delayed?

Back