www.traders-hideout.com - Delay in withdrawing funds

THP regrets the manner in which Mr. Gron has chosen to go about and publish his private contractual relations with our Company, presenting a distorted and misleading picture of the situation, however, THP has no intent of doing the same.

Suffice it to mention that Mr. Gron received a detailed answer in private, in standing with the Company's policy which includes strict confidentiality of its client affairs.

THP

What the h**l is going on.......... A person is waiting for his own withdrawal from so long time and every time you are giving us excuses ?

Its your way of working ?

A simple withdrawal and lots of difficulties.

View attachment 12538
We need a "vicious customer service" award.

I think you're probably right. For the sake of clarity, I've inserted the last couple of Forum replies from Traders Hideout, together with their last email to me under the guise of 'private contractual arrangements'. My response, and some supporting attachments are below.

Email 1: 3.54 pm 1/12/13
In order to maintain User privacy of the said THP Account, at this time, the only information that will be given, will be to the User himself.
In the next few days the user will receive the full information related to the withdraw request.
We hope this process will bring the issue to a closure.
THP
2: Email 2 5.56 pm 11/12/13
THP regrets the manner in which Mr. Gron has chosen to go about and publish his private contractual relations with our Company, presenting a distorted and misleading picture of the situation, however, THP has no intent of doing the same.
Suffice it to mention that Mr. Gron received a detailed answer in private, in standing with the Company's policy which includes strict confidentiality of its client affairs.
THP

My Response:

1. As much as it is a surprise to me, please be advised that I have no Contractual Relationship with "Traders Hideout" or its' subsidiaries, either through fact or law, past or present. Any attempt by those officers to suggest otherwise, paints a distorted and misleading picture of the overriding facts in my case, and the issue of "outstanding funds".

2. Furthermore; I have never knowingly entered or agreed in writing, or verbally, to enter into any agreement, contract, promotional offer(s), or acceptance thereof relating to "Training Services" or "Mentorship" with Traders Hideout, their subsidiaries or affiliates in fact or law. Any suggestion to the contrary, which would ultimately lead to an intention to create legal relations between us, for an exchange of monetary consideration is strongly and unequivocally rebutted on the grounds of opposing evidence or arguments.

Traders Hideout Counter Claim:

In light of points 1 & 2 above, and in the spirit of 'Public Interest', I append the most recent email from Traders Hideout. In essence they are claiming the full net balance of my account, plus an additional $1,163.04 for "promotional services" consumed. This equates to a total of $7,529.98 covering small group & one-on-one training services of at least 3.75 hrs calculated @ at $2008.00 per hour. I would therefore like to place this email on record, and await appropriate forum comment.

I obviously reserve the right to consult legal counsel on this matter if need be, in particular the arbitrary contents of the last email sent by the company. Such consultation is not necessarily confined or specific to the written material on this forum.

In conclusion, I enclose 5 attachments:

1. Last email received from "Traders Hideout" indicating a counter claim, and arbitrary justification for retention of funds.
2. Screen shot of "Service Selection" Tab on the Trading Platform
Note:
The trading platform screen shot above states that all services are free of charge. The only services that can be ORDERED for Live Accounts are Portfolio Management or Mentoring. The term "ordered" suggests an off platform request by the trader (presumably by email) to the main company, and an exchange of related negotiations or systematic arrangement(s) . I do not have any such correspondence, or records indicating either Offer, Acceptance, Intention of legal consequences or consideration of said training services for monetary exchange.

3. Screen shot of the "deposit" tab under the main "My Traders Hideout Account". In the bottom left of this picture displays the somewhat ironic sentence as follows "be sure to read the Deposit/Withdraw guidelines to avoid "surprises" for future withdraw requests".
There is no function to allow allow the trader to establish what those guidelines may be?

4. Screen shot of the "withdraw" tab under the main "My Traders Hideout Account". This function is disabled and a visual display of a key to it's left.

5. Screenshot of SKYPE conversation dated 27th Feb 2013 with Traders Hideout - Text includes the words "TRAINING", "FREE INFO", "LET ME HELP YOU OUT AND GET THE MOST OUT OF IT....", synonymous to one another.

6. There is no facility on the trading platform to examine so called "Payments and Refund Policy" or "Service Promotions" alluded to in their counter claim.

Attachments

• Traders Hideout-Forex Peace Army.docx
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Capture.Skype-Peace Army2.PNG
    Capture.Skype-Peace Army2.PNG
    56.2 KB · Views: 5
  • My Traders-Hidout Account-Deposit Tab-Forex peace Army.png
    My Traders-Hidout Account-Deposit Tab-Forex peace Army.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 4
  • My Traders-Hidout Account-Withdraw Tab-Forex peace Army.png
    My Traders-Hidout Account-Withdraw Tab-Forex peace Army.png
    29 KB · Views: 5
  • Skype-Traders Hideout-Free & Training.PNG
    Skype-Traders Hideout-Free & Training.PNG
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
We obviously need an FPA Commando Squad for dealing with unregulated brokers.

Hi Gron12

I'm very sad to read your story and I do hope you will get your money in the end (however I doubt it highly).

Fortunately for me, after doing extensive testing with the THP platform, and asking some "tough" questions via mail which remained unanswered, I started to understand the nature of the "THP-beast"
and I luckily didn't fall into the trap.

I am monitoring this thread regularly and I would love for you to keep updating this as the story progresses.

It's a real shame that it's such a shady guy/company because the platform is really great and would have massive potential compared to other trading platforms if managed properly !

Back