www.traderxp.com withdrawal

prkumar

Recruit
I opened an account with traderxp.com and deposited $249 on 30 Oct 2013. Now my account balance is $234 and i made withdrawal request of $234 on 9th may 2014 but traderxp did not approve my withdrawal. I have contacted traderxp.com many times but there is no response from them. Please help me to get my money back.

Send an email to every address you can find for TraderXP. Invite them to come to this thread and explain what is needed to process your wirthdrawal.

www.traderxp.com

Dear Sir/Madam,
I opened an account with traderxp.com and deposited $249 on 30/10/2013. When i first try to withdrawal my amount. It got canceled immediately on 7th may 2014. And after that i have mailed many times to support@traderxp.com and their account department also. I registered case againt traderxp but it got dismissed, i do not know why. Please help me FPA to get my money back from Traderxp.com. They are uncontactable. When i ask in chat support regarding my withdrawal. They immediately terminate the chat. PLEASE help me.

Attachments

• traderxp.png
    traderxp.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 3
Your case was dismissed because you kept disappearing for extended periods.

It took you 28 days to respond to the first reply in your case thread - on June 30th. On that same day, I replied and told you that Eddiger had posted a question for you in this thread. It's now September 16th and you still haven't answered him.

The FPA goes to great efforts to help traders, but can't do anything if the trader only drops in every month or two.

You can keep seeking assistance here in Scam Alerts, but you've already pushed your issue past the deadline for filing a formal case.

Back