www.traderxp.com

prkumar

Recruit
I opened an account with traderxp.com and deposited $249 on 30/10/2013. When i first try to withdrawal my amount. It got canceled immediately on 7th may 2014. And after that i have mailed many times to support@traderxp.com and their account department also. I registered case againt traderxp but it got dismissed, i do not know why. Please help me FPA to get my money back from Traderxp.com. They are uncontactable. When i ask in chat support regarding my withdrawal. They immediately terminate the chat. PLEASE help me.

The broker hadn't give you a reason by email for its scam decision?! Invite it to this thread and file complaints at its regulatory if any!

Check with your bank for a chargeback if you deposited via card.

Hello prkumar

Try sending them another e-mail with a link to this thread attached and explain your issues with them.

Are you sure you completed all their Terms & Conditions agreements ?

It seems that TraderXP is now owned by Dolce Formula Ltd., Trident Chambers, PO Box 1388, Victoria, Mahé, Seychelles. They were previously owned by EEMG LTD. 79 Knyaz Dondukov-Korsakov, Entrance 1, Apt. 2b, Sofia City, Bulgaria, 1504.

TraderXP can be reached from the UK at +44 20 3355 0067, Australia at: +61 29 191 9753 and from the United States at: (646) 416-9039. Their email address is CS@TraderXP.com

But sadly TraderXP is not currently regulated by any government regulator.

Good luck
Liz

Back