www.tradewithrobbie.com

tedhearn

Recruit
Is Robbie Issa of tradewithrobbie.com a scammer you be the judge

After my wife was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s about 3 years ago I have been trying to find a system that could return me about $1.000 per month to pay for her fees in a rest home. I subsequently invested $1.500 into Robbie’s trade copier which at first produced some good results. Robbie contacted me suggesting that if I invested $50,000 he could and I quote

“Hello Ted, I spoke to my biggest investor Peter Walker and I was also able to get you a one of a kind proposal. How would you like to invest in a hedge fund that offers absolute minimum risk and guarantees consistent profit?”

I reluctantly agreed with his proposal but after the first $10,000 was withdrawn see withdrawal
upload_2016-11-21_12-26-23.png

I realized that he was putting the funds into his personal A/C and not Finpari as agreed, he then took a further $20,000 out of my A/C before I could put a stop on the A/C.

Be very aware of this man as he trades under many disguises stealing my wife’s future in the process.

Your comments and guidance would be welcome,

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel Postal Bank is not a bank were normal people with a salary hold their accounts.
I am sure it only acting as proxy.
Moreover, I see that the person is actually is rabia not robbie :). He is an arab. as far as i know many arabs in israel are doing business with cash only. That explains why the postal bank.
The money is long gone from that account

After my wife was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s about 3 years ago I have been trying to find a system that could return me about $1.000 per month to pay for her fees in a rest home. I subsequently invested $1.500 into Robbie’s trade copier which at first produced some good results. Robbie contacted me suggesting that if I invested $50,000 he could and I quote

“Hello Ted, I spoke to my biggest investor Peter Walker and I was also able to get you a one of a kind proposal. How would you like to invest in a hedge fund that offers absolute minimum risk and guarantees consistent profit?”

I reluctantly agreed with his proposal but after the first $10,000 was withdrawn see withdrawal
View attachment 28661

I realized that he was putting the funds into his personal A/C and not Finpari as agreed, he then took a further $20,000 out of my A/C before I could put a stop on the A/C.

Be very aware of this man as he trades under many disguises stealing my wife’s future in the process.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Do not join this guy´s services. I witnessed 22.12.2016 how he had terrible trades all day long in his telegram group and he didn´t even have balls to leave his horrible binary trades to be seen afterwards but cowardly he removed the signal messages.

I use a signal service and when I was researching different forums and groups, his name came up as a major villain and he is an Israeli not arabic at all. He use to work for CToptions and scammed many people out of their money using the same guidelines of promising huge returns. I am sorry for you and your wife :( very sad that Israel has done nothing to put all of these criminals out of business. They don't get this will haunt them for years to come. I will always speak badly of this country as they are no different then Nigeria and deserve no respect or trust in the financial sector.

View attachment 28661

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    748.5 KB · Views: 1

View attachment 28661

Also, please follow this Facebook Page exposing Rabia Issa. https://www.facebook.com/Trade-With-Robbie-1913586342287717/ . This page is recent and stays up to date on Robbie's latest scam. Furthermore, you may see if you can reach his wife's facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/jumana.kablawi . Her name is Jumana Kablawi. They are both Arabs with Israeli passports.

Back