www.ubinary.com professional scam to steal money from people

sandi2014

Recruit
i have an ccount 28000$ and my account manager was working on it. since two months .till many days back where i try to withdraw 18000 $ from my account...i send them 3 letters and write through the withdraw money that i need to withdraw this sum..then suddenly next day many loosing contracts was opened without i know ...i opened my account and i saw all the 28000 $ enter in loosing contracts...i manage to get what i can by pay-out till i get 11150$ i ask again to withdraw this money..and in the same day a new loosing contracts was opened and i loose all my money all of this in 2 days only .my account now has 155 $...they steal me...they are a professional scam

How did you deposit?

When did you deposit?

What country are you in?

Get screenshots of everything related to your account and any terms of service that apply.

www.ubinary.com big scam

ubinary.com
professional scam steal the money from people ..give them illusion to become a millionaire then suddenly if they try to take the money out ...there accounts will be zero and they loose everything..if you have money go and buy real gold it will give you for sure real money in the future don't thraw your money in this scam company.

Back