www.ufxbank.com Refuses my withdrawal request, no answer, no email replies.

what does a scam forex company with no regulation benefit from scamming people?

• collect deposits into a secured account from Investors

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • pump more equity into foreign exchange market

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • political reasons

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • they can do it with no authorities catching them

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mimar sinan

Recruit
Hello everyone, good day it is, alot of pips on the market, alot of news, and everyones happy, I have been with ufxbank for a while, and everything was wrong from the very beginning ,
my account manager (I will disclose his name in my filed complain and his staff),
registered my account name without my permission,
he calls me from numbers with the area codes of, UK, local, Maldives islands, etc…
he registered me in an account that is standard and not what I wanted although I referred in the first call that I wanted a specific account.
He used a remote access to place in the deals, while im watching
ufxbank.com refuses to withdraw my depostis , the java website ufxbank.com gives me a message that I cannot withdrawal money without my account managers permission.
I contacted them with no answer, and they don’t work on Fridays!

they contacted me as well

the sales staff contacted me and trying to let me open an account with them and they offered a good bonus for my first deposit!!

What is your agreement with him?

Hello everyone, good day it is, alot of pips on the market, alot of news, and everyones happy, I have been with ufxbank for a while, and everything was wrong from the very beginning ,
my account manager (I will disclose his name in my filed complain and his staff),
registered my account name without my permission,
he calls me from numbers with the area codes of, UK, local, Maldives islands, etc…
he registered me in an account that is standard and not what I wanted although I referred in the first call that I wanted a specific account.
He used a remote access to place in the deals, while im watching
ufxbank.com refuses to withdraw my depostis , the java website ufxbank.com gives me a message that I cannot withdrawal money without my account managers permission.
I contacted them with no answer, and they don’t work on Fridays!

Your account manager opened an account on your name without your permission.
Did you want this account?
Why did you deposit money if you were not agree with it?
He made the trades and you watched. As it seems the trades were positive.
What kind of agreement do you have with him? What kind of documents did you sign between you, him and the broker?

F-man if you have any suggestions please tell me, and the actions i should take, i am waiting to become a private on this site so that i can file a full complain with evidence, recordings.

Last edited:
well you have just been saved by my thread!

the sales staff contacted me and trying to let me open an account with them and they offered a good bonus for my first deposit!!

well do you know what the terms of there bonus are?
Clients may not make any withdrawals until the necessary trading volume is completed; for every $1000 bonus received, clients must trade $10,000,000 in trading volume. Please note that until the required trading volume has been satisfied, withdrawals of bonus funds or trading profit are not allowed. UFX Bank refers to Volume in rounded terms. You may opt out of the bonus program, in which case, no minimum trading volume need be reached before requesting a withdrawal. However, if you do receive a bonus and request a withdrawal before the trading volume conditions are met, only your initial deposit less Profits and Losses may be withdrawn and trading will not be permitted on the remaining bonus amount and / or any profit generated.
As an example, if you deposit $15,000 USD and receive a $4,500 USD bonus, you may not withdraw your profits until a trade volume of $45,000,000 USD is reached. A running total of your volume will be recorded. After the trade volume is reached, the entire account balance of deposit, bonus and profits will have no withdraw restrictions.
In order to clarify, if you were to deposit $15,000 USD and receive our 30% bonus at $4,500 USD, then placed one trade and made $500 USD profit. Your total account balance would be $20,000 USD. If you submitted a withdrawal request to close the account, you would only be able to withdraw your initial deposit of $15,000 USD. In addition, your account would be closed and you would be unable to continue trading with UFXBank.
There is no time limitation for achieving the trading requirements.

Classic ! from a company wih no regulations.

well do you know what the terms of there bonus are?
Clients may not make any withdrawals until the necessary trading volume is completed; for every $1000 bonus received, clients must trade $10,000,000 in trading volume. Please note that until the required trading volume has been satisfied, withdrawals of bonus funds or trading profit are not allowed. UFX Bank refers to Volume in rounded terms. You may opt out of the bonus program, in which case, no minimum trading volume need be reached before requesting a withdrawal. However, if you do receive a bonus and request a withdrawal before the trading volume conditions are met, only your initial deposit less Profits and Losses may be withdrawn and trading will not be permitted on the remaining bonus amount and / or any profit generated.
As an example, if you deposit $15,000 USD and receive a $4,500 USD bonus, you may not withdraw your profits until a trade volume of $45,000,000 USD is reached. A running total of your volume will be recorded. After the trade volume is reached, the entire account balance of deposit, bonus and profits will have no withdraw restrictions.
In order to clarify, if you were to deposit $15,000 USD and receive our 30% bonus at $4,500 USD, then placed one trade and made $500 USD profit. Your total account balance would be $20,000 USD. If you submitted a withdrawal request to close the account, you would only be able to withdraw your initial deposit of $15,000 USD. In addition, your account would be closed and you would be unable to continue trading with UFXBank.
There is no time limitation for achieving the trading requirements.

Classic ! from a company wih no regulations.

Bloody hell!

If you signed an agreement with this in it, what can I say?

helpppp!! their member ask me to click on this T.C instantly so i can trade and win money!!!! i did not signed on official docs manually!!
pls help i am jobless now, i need those money for living!!! plls help!!

Jummy,

Instead of digging up a year old thread, you should start your own thread about your problem with UFX. Give some details about exactly what happened.

Back