• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Wyatt Global

I am having an issue with a company
Don't pay any fees or taxes or invest any more money. Every dollar you give them is another dollar they are stealing from you. You need to first contact your back and ask for assistance to recall the funds wired. Second you need to report this as fraud to your local securities commission. What country are you from?
Wyatt has now blocked me from my account....

These brokers have accounts with fake people on dating sites and such.
They tell you that you have to become a VIP client in order to take money out.
Then they tell you that you have to add in 60% of your account to take out the funds.
Stay away from.....Wyatt Global
Same thing happened to me. The girls English name is Gloria Chen. She took 1,2mio dollars of mine. This is her picture
1637854138570.png

They are holding my money
Saying they will call their lawyer as trying to spook me.
Wyatt Global tells you there is a woman, Ms. Lu, that has to approve your withdrawal, but her account is frozen....
Wyatt Global holds your money, then double talks and tells you 5 different things.
The Meta 4 Messenger/WhatsApp is answered by Wyatt Global and the employees are in on the scam.
Abby did you also transfer money to banks in US.
Let’s share info to find these SOBs

I was approached randomly by a Chinese woman who befriended me and proceeded to convince me that she has a foreign exchange expert "uncle" - who helps her and that she would share tips. Showed me small profitable transactions and introduced me to a CS Manager for MT4 linked with Wyatt Forex. Told me she would show me how to make money on forex transactions. As soon as I started withdrawing money out of Wyatt, the CS Manager informed the Chinese woman and she told me to make a trade that Scammed me out of US $100K.

Back