XCoinBroker is a scam

Thomas Dale

Recruit
It has been a long time since anyone has reported about XCoinBroker so I am starting a new Thread. I have invested over 20,000USD since last Aug 2018 When I was approached by Daniel Lloyd to make a small investment with XCoinBroker. They offer executive trading services at a various set of levels according to the amount invested. Each level offers a certain number of days and trades per week for a 30 day period. The platform is very similar to previous scam sites and really is a CFDS platform ,simple to use but manipulated like hell. e.x. You place a 1Btc trade for a buy and miraculously you are .4 btc in the positive. You check and the trade entry point is 200 points below the current asking price on the platform. With 2BTC in my account I was able to make about 20 trades and build myself up to 30 btc within an hour. Next day my broker James Brisco told me how amazing we’ll I had done and if I hurried I could get up to 50 btc by doing some more trading. This time the switch was turned the other way and of course the platform went negative rapidly and within a few trades my 30Btc was down to 8 btc. I ceased trading. Then the offer if I added another 6000Usd I could jumpstart to the next level for more trading days and higher gains with promise of 1BTC withdrawal monthly. I fell for it and though I was making 250-350 Usd on trade days I never saw the withdrawals allowed. At reaching 19 BTC, Brisco offered to trade at a higher level for a week to see what 25 BTCcould make me. In one trading hour he lost 16 BTC. He tried to blame me and for 8000 usd they would reinstate my 16 Btc and allow 2BTC withdrawals per month. After five months there was never a withdrawal that appeared because Bitcoin was lower in value and was going higher so withdrawal was not in my best interest and he was the manager of my account. In May the platform was left open for trading with bogus trade settings and on the 11-12th weekend when Bitcoin rose $1500USD I turned 25 Btc into 1833 BTC. I WAS NOW WORTH 14.5 million.. Next day I was told I was really trading on a demo account not my live account despite my fortune was and trades that I downloaded where on my live account. However for another 15000 USD they would give me 900Btc and allow a 2BTC withdrawal with a 20% fee to Mr. Brisco at each withdrawal . Sure trade 15000 for over 10 million in Btc. I turned down the offer citing that 5 months of no promised withdrawals was reasonable doubt that I would ever see a withdrawal even at 900 Btc. If they really wanted me to cease their offer have them send me 2BTC then Mr. Brisco and I would make a killing in the future. At least I would get my initial investment back with some small gains. Brisco refuse, I turned down his offer of 900 Btc my account was locked and account was terminated with promise of 9 Btc that was the profits of my investment to be sent to my wallet on July 22(60days later despite their website rules saying it only took 30 days to receive closed account funds). They claim to have offices in London, Hong Kong,Zurich, Dubai and New York. I asked for the addresses of these offices but Brisco was never forthcoming during negotiations. He claims over and over they are a legitimate business and why would I doubt them and when you point out the broken promises he acknowledges none of it. I have our Skype conversations since the very beginning,plus all his emails, account screen shots, trades however there is not a lawyer who will touch the case. They say scams like these are hopeless. I doubt even FPA here can help much. There were no bad internet reports on XCoinBroker when I started now there are several so social media is no threat and they are probably on to a new name to scam future newbies in the crypto currency rave. Lesson to be learned for others foraging the Internet for crypto profits.

It has been a long time since anyone has reported about XCoinBroker so I am starting a new Thread. I have invested over 20,000USD since last Aug 2018 When I was approached by Daniel Lloyd to make a small investment with XCoinBroker. They offer executive trading services at a various set of levels according to the amount invested. Each level offers a certain number of days and trades per week for a 30 day period. The platform is very similar to previous scam sites and really is a CFDS platform ,simple to use but manipulated like hell. e.x. You place a 1Btc trade for a buy and miraculously you are .4 btc in the positive. You check and the trade entry point is 200 points below the current asking price on the platform. With 2BTC in my account I was able to make about 20 trades and build myself up to 30 btc within an hour. Next day my broker James Brisco told me how amazing we’ll I had done and if I hurried I could get up to 50 btc by doing some more trading. This time the switch was turned the other way and of course the platform went negative rapidly and within a few trades my 30Btc was down to 8 btc. I ceased trading. Then the offer if I added another 6000Usd I could jumpstart to the next level for more trading days and higher gains with promise of 1BTC withdrawal monthly. I fell for it and though I was making 250-350 Usd on trade days I never saw the withdrawals allowed. At reaching 19 BTC, Brisco offered to trade at a higher level for a week to see what 25 BTCcould make me. In one trading hour he lost 16 BTC. He tried to blame me and for 8000 usd they would reinstate my 16 Btc and allow 2BTC withdrawals per month. After five months there was never a withdrawal that appeared because Bitcoin was lower in value and was going higher so withdrawal was not in my best interest and he was the manager of my account. In May the platform was left open for trading with bogus trade settings and on the 11-12th weekend when Bitcoin rose $1500USD I turned 25 Btc into 1833 BTC. I WAS NOW WORTH 14.5 million.. Next day I was told I was really trading on a demo account not my live account despite my fortune was and trades that I downloaded where on my live account. However for another 15000 USD they would give me 900Btc and allow a 2BTC withdrawal with a 20% fee to Mr. Brisco at each withdrawal . Sure trade 15000 for over 10 million in Btc. I turned down the offer citing that 5 months of no promised withdrawals was reasonable doubt that I would ever see a withdrawal even at 900 Btc. If they really wanted me to cease their offer have them send me 2BTC then Mr. Brisco and I would make a killing in the future. At least I would get my initial investment back with some small gains. Brisco refuse, I turned down his offer of 900 Btc my account was locked and account was terminated with promise of 9 Btc that was the profits of my investment to be sent to my wallet on July 22(60days later despite their website rules saying it only took 30 days to receive closed account funds). They claim to have offices in London, Hong Kong,Zurich, Dubai and New York. I asked for the addresses of these offices but Brisco was never forthcoming during negotiations. He claims over and over they are a legitimate business and why would I doubt them and when you point out the broken promises he acknowledges none of it. I have our Skype conversations since the very beginning,plus all his emails, account screen shots, trades however there is not a lawyer who will touch the case. They say scams like these are hopeless. I doubt even FPA here can help much. There were no bad internet reports on XCoinBroker when I started now there are several so social media is no threat and they are probably on to a new name to scam future newbies in the crypto currency rave. Lesson to be learned for others foraging the Internet for crypto profits.
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).
Also, Share your story as a reviewhttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15034/xcoinbroker-crypto-broker+
You can also share your story on their social media pages

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you get solution of your problem, Best Of Luck :)

Dale,

I saw your post and Im sorry for the headaches. Are you located in the United States? Do you know where the broker is located? I might be able to help if they are located in the states. Please let me know.

Jason

Back