هذا ماحدث لى من قبل وندسور بروكرز

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady Younan

Recruit
[langtitle=ar]هذا ماحدث لى من قبل وندسور بروكرز[/langtitle]

فتح صفقات من الديلنج رووم فى شركة وندسور بروكرز دون اذنى من اسعار 1.6363 غير متواجدة فى السوق فى هذا اليوم
بتاريخ 22/1/2012
حيث كان اللو لهذا اليوم 1.64502 والهاى 1.65870
110753203.jpg
435894179.jpg
وعندما كنت اتحدث بسبب هذة المشكلة من خلال خدمة الشات تم ايقاف الشات عن الجهاز الخاص بى حيث لا اقدر ان اتحدث معهم مرة اخرى
965819351.jpg
وتم تقديم شكوى لدى السيسك وفات الان 6 شهور ولم تتحذ السيسك اى اجراء لهؤلاء المحتالين
432668358.jpg

I think that the translation is so bad , i think that you had an issue with Windsor Brokers and you posted a complaint to CYSEC , however, in my opinion you can't do much more now , it s in there hand now.

I wrote that the Arab Forum Thread the translation
The problem is that Windsor Brokers has opened trades on my account without reference to
As shown in the picture

Changing the account password won't help if the broker is doing this. On the off chance that your account has been hacked, changing passwords is a very good thing to do.

Hello Fady Younan

Changing the account password won't help if the broker is doing this. On the off chance that your account has been hacked, changing passwords is a very good thing to do.

وتغيير كلمة مرور حساب لا تساعد إذا كان وسيط يقوم به هذا. على فرصة قبالة أنه قد تم اختراق حسابك، وتغيير كلمات السر هو شيء جيد جدا القيام به.
Very important you change "password" as soon as possible.

مهم جدا قمت بتغيير "كلمة السر" في أقرب وقت ممكن.

invite Windsor representative to join you here.

دعوة ممثل وندسور أن أنضم إليكم هنا.

What is the type of account you have.

ما هو نوع من حساب لديك

Good luck
حظا سعيدا
Liz

Hello Fady Younan

Going by the pictures, someone has attempted to destroy this account.

تسير وفقا لصور، وقد حاول شخص ما لتدمير هذا الحساب.

Send a private message to the Windsor Brokers Representative to join this thread and help explain what is going on :confused:

إرسال رسالة خاصة إلى وندسور بروكرز الممثل للانضمام الى هذا الموضوع ويساعد في تفسير ما يجري

WindsorBrokers - Rep

Good luck
Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back