• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

XeCryptoBank

lalog82

Recruit
Hi Everyone.
I have registered to this new platform xecryptobank.com

website is quite new. You can check the whois information online.

they are offering 100% bonus for new users.
they are asking me to invest 5000 € with them, and the "Account Manager" that is asking me t do so, he assured me that they have a FCA license.

I've checked the license Reference Number they provided "787501"

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000003tamTkAAI

but it belongs to another firm "FinTech Partners Ltd"
anyone has ever listen about them?

Hi Everyone.
I have registered to this new platform xecryptobank.com

website is quite new. You can check the whois information online.

they are offering 100% bonus for new users.
they are asking me to invest 5000 € with them, and the "Account Manager" that is asking me t do so, he assured me that they have a FCA license.

I've checked the license Reference Number they provided "787501"

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_FirmDetailsPage?id=001b000003tamTkAAI

but it belongs to another firm "FinTech Partners Ltd"
anyone has ever listen about them?
Go to their customer care asked the same to get instant answer :)

Hmm, where do they claim to be FCA regulated I'm curious?
https://www.xecryptobank.com/about/contact-us/

There's no such thing as an FCA Regulated Cryptocurrency company... Nor does this company show as being British.

exactly, that's my point.

in any case, I don't suggest you to invest your money on this platform, it's probably a SCAM.
I've tried to withdraw, and according to the Account Manager, I'm not able to because I need to conclude 60 trading operations.
on my point of view, this is just an excuse.
in any case i will try to complete those requested 60 operations, just to have the confirmation that they are scammers.
in that case, I will report them and create the very same thread on the SCAM section.

Right, I was just saying that demanding any Crypto/Bitcoin companies to be regulated by FCA is not really possible unless they are just offering Spot / leveraged Crypto instruments that aren't really exchagne traded products.

Back