Xemarkets cheated me!

amir132

Private
They for automatically closed my trade order no. : 21359
My account no. : 11116439 xemarkets.png xemarkets.png CONFIG]9355[/ATTACH] xemarkets.png

Look,I don't put any stop loss......although,I know this only doesn't enough

Before they close my trade,I feel that they maybe push the price to go up,and because I put my stop loss to 0....they closed the trade

XM

XM.com Representative
Dear Amir132,

In regards to your order number 21359 the request to close the order was received from the same IP address used to login to your platform, therefore you will need to check from your side whether an automated trading tool is placed or if someone has logged in to your account using your IP address.

I have attached several screenshots that shows all your logins from the same IP and that the trade on GOLD was opened and closed from the same IP. In addition the screenshots show that there are other trades/modifications performed from the same IP on the 17th of May.

11116439_gold.png IP.png 11116439_login_ip.png
Thank you

Carol P. – Official Representative of XEMarkets (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd).

amir132

Private
I know I didn't do anything,okay....I don't put any stop loss and take profit,neither there is no any EA...why should I close the trade??

Pharaoh

Colonel
Order 21359 doesn't have a SL set in your trade history. From the records posted by XEM, it appears that a close order was issued by your trading platform. I really can't picture a broker going to all that effort to fake records in order to cause a client to lose $2.96.

Someone (family member, roommate, houseguest, etc.) or something (cats can do amazing things while walking on a keyboard) appears to have issued the close order from your computer.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Assuming there's not a rodent infestation, I'd suggest carefully checking your copy of MT4 for scripts and your OS for remote access malware. If a broker wanted to rip you off, it would be much more efficient to grab your account than to manipulate records in order to steal less that $3 on a single trade.