Xemarkets rejecting my deposit which result in my account go margin call!!!

amir132

Private
I TRIED TO DEPOSIT SEVERAL TIMES THROUGH CREDIT CARD BUT BEING DECLINED SEVERAL TIMES,I DON'T KNOW
WHAT IS GOING ON ACTUALLY,SO I CONTACT THEM.

THEY SAID THEY NEED CREDIT CARD COPIES AND BANK STATEMENT FROM ME,SO I GAVE THEM AND THEY SAID THEY
GONNA REPLY IN 24 HOURS.STILL WHEN THE TIME COMES,THEY SAID MY CREDIT CARD HAVE BEEN REJECTED SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY
SO THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 24 HOURS.AND TIMES PASSING BY,UNTIL MY ACCOUNT HIT MARGIN CALL.

I SAID I WANT TO BE COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS BECAUSE OF THEIR SLOW RESPONSE THAT RESULTED FOR THE LOSS.THEY NEVER REPLY TO ME SINCE THEN

AND ONE MORE,MY 5000YEN THAT I DEPOSITED IS STILL NOT IN MY ACCOUNT.THE MONEY THAT I DEPOSITED ALWAYS PROCESS IN LESS THAN 10 SECONDS AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE ACCOUNT.BUT WHEN THE DEPOSIT IS ALWAYS BEING REJECTED,THE DEPOSITED 5000YEN ALSO IS NOT THERE YET.

WAY TO GO,XEMARKETS SCUM,I NEVER KNOW YOU ARE SO CREATIVE IN THE ART OF SCAMMING PEOPLE!

I ALREADY GIVE YOU CHANCE SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY,AND STILL YOU DOING THIS?!

ACCOUNT No. 2137075

I LOST ABOUT 100000YEN BECAUSE OF YOUR FAULT!!!! IF YOU WANT TO SAY THAT YOU ARE A GOOD BROKER,THEN COMPENSATE FOR IT AT LEAST,OKAY?!

If the credit card was declined because of no sufficient funds you can't blame the company.
However their response as you describe it was very slow, they could try harder.

My credit card is working fine,and still can be use.It is a credit card,not debit card.
I tried to use my debit card also,and it doesn't work also.
But when the account hit margin call and the margin call notification came,I deposit my money and it went fine.

Another problem now, the deposited money ,5000yen isn't arrived into my account.

They say it is automatic,yeah I know,bcause before this,I deposited several times already and it went through in less than 5-10 secs.
But,this time,I wait for several hours and it didn't arrived yet.

I already called the authorities and police to investigate this.

All that I want is xemarkets to compensate me.If not, sayonara xemarkets.You're going to suffer because of scamming me and other people that know
that you are a scam.

I have a suggestion that will save you a pile of money from now on.

Use proper risk management so that you never have to make an emergency deposit to avoid a margin call.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...2272-how-manage-risk-while-forex-trading.html

In the real world, things go wrong. Sometimes a credit card doesn't go through. Sometimes it does and the payment isn't processed right away. You can't count on your bank, all the intermediary connections, the recipient's bank, and the accounting system at the receiving end to always process everything correctly in 10 seconds or less.

What doesn't go wrong is trading in a way that you are never at risk of a margin call in the first place.

I have enough money,but I won't put all of them in the account,I just want to avoid myself from trading with a big lot,that's why

I agree with Pharaoh here, a proper risk management could save you all this bother. Nevertheless, I think that Xemarkets should at least show you the decline reason from the payment services company

Not keeping all of your money in the account is reasonable, but you do need to keep enough in to save yourself from having to put in "emergency funding". It's an invitation to something going wrong no matter how good the broker is.

I do agree that XEM needs to at least take a look at this issue.

Dear Amir132,

We would like to bring to your attention that your transactions were blocked by the third party payment provider due to high usage frequency; in addition, other transactions were also rejected by your bank, most probably due to insufficient funds. Note that the transactions you attempted to execute to increase your margin level where denied by issuing bank, therefore if you wish you should seek compensation there.

In regards to your 5000JPY deposit, it was made through a credit card that has been issued in different country than that your country of residence and the credit card copies you provided, do not relate to that card. Therefore, due to the geo-location conflict, the third party provider had challenged the payment. Meanwhile, our back office team was following up with your case with the payment provider and the challenged transaction has been later on credited to your account.

Kindly note that XEMarkets is not responsible for the delays that occur due to challenges from the payment providers or banks.

Thank you

Carol P. – Official Representative of XEMarkets (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd).

Looks to me like the main failing of XEM was in not explaining this a little more clearly just after the incident.

Sounds like Amir needs to have a chat with his bank.

ok,I will talk to the bank.

But,one more thing,

why my order no. 941592,941575,941041,941046,941253,941742 all being closed automatically?!I see that my margin lvel is around 135% and my stop levels did not reached yet...

Don't say that I did it,you had closed my trade before automatically....I swear I didn't do it.....and you blamed me right?!

Back