Xforex.com is a big Scam

beno20

Private
please stay away from this company xforex I used it and made deposits and after that they requested from me some documents and I sent it and After that they activated my account ... and After I made some profits 3317 USD I made withdrawals requests for my deposit amount $25000 and my profits $3317 and after one day I founded them blocked my account and withdrawals my deposits amount to my card and it scam me in my profits when I ask in chat they closed it in my face when I call they phone close it in my face and after all that I send message to them and I said in this message I will write everything you did with me in all forex forums And Forex organizations if I not receive my profits and after one hour I received this message:

http://www.arabs-up.com/uploads/02_04_13_13648544861.jpg

and this message from guy his name : omar abu ata
this message said : do what you want to do and we will not send to you one dollar
and we have all rights to close any account in any time Without reference to the client
And considered this like what you considers
its scaaaaaam ..... stay away from this scam company

You deposited $25,000 by credit card?

Show that email where they say they won't pay you what's owed to you to the fraud department at your card's issuing bank.

that what they do after any customer request his profits
in the first they requested all documents my card and my card statement including on it my transaction in their site and after that my account activated and I traded and made profits and when I asked for my deposit back and withdrawal my profits they after just one day blocked my account.
This situation is not sane
This monument is clear
and check their page .... a lot of their customer have my same problem.
this company is big scam please for any trader stay a way from this company.

Very varmint message
Not respectable
from not reputable company

I attached it again

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 28
Send an email to every address you can find for Xforex. Invite them to post an explanation in this thread.

Dear Sir

I am positive that there is an explanation for your issue.
Be certain that such situations cannot 'just' happen from a Company that duly runs its operations for many years.

Please direct your complaint to compliance@xforex.com in order to be investigated and handled.

Thank you.
Compliance Department

Oh good. A company representative is checking on the issue.

Beno, please email the representative and let everyone know how this progresses.

Dear Sir

I am positive that there is an explanation for your issue.
Be certain that such situations cannot 'just' happen from a Company that duly runs its operations for many years.

Please direct your complaint to compliance@xforex.com in order to be investigated and handled.

Thank you.
Compliance Department

I sent a message to these three E.mails : cs@xforex.com - onlinecs@xforex.com - compliance@xforex.com
from my E.mail : ***************
and I waiting you reply
thanks

Oh good. A company representative is checking on the issue.

Beno, please email the representative and let everyone know how this progresses.

I will do that
thank you so much Mr. Pharaoh for your Interesting about my issue

Last edited:
they told me they will not pay to me one cent and they said to me : write in any forum as you like forever

I hope from all traders to keep a way from this very very very very scam Company : Xforex.com

Back