• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Xforex.com (OCM Holdings)

General discussions of a financial company
xforex

I just registered an account with Xforex and made a initial deposit. A tragedy strike my family and i had to withdraw the deposit. The CS staff told me that they need some documents, copies of ID, credit card and telco bills to verify my identify and prevent antimoney laundering activities. I hope they will get back to me asap..

Scam, not recommended

This website is a scam and I would not recommend it to any one. They will chase you to take your money and give you 1000 reasons for not returning them. I'm still chasing them for my money both the principle amount and my profits despite my earlier unsuccessful events. I'll keep you posted with the latest as it unveils.

SEE UPDATES BELOW

Last edited:
Update form dudinw

I have received notice yesterday that my withdrawal requests have been approved and I should expect my money within the next 10days. I’ll keep you posted when and if I receive the amounts as promised; I hope this result to be a case of poor customer care not a scam!

Update from dudinw

Today I received my profit via a wire transfer, meanwhile the principle amounts were accredited to my credit cards. An account manager has been assigned to my account to ensure that such misunderstanding does not reoccur. Apparently this site is not a SCAM and the company is real.

Last edited:
Positive Experience with XForex

I actually had a good experience with XForex. After my first deposit I was contacted by the account manager they assigned to me, and he was quite helpful. Later I had no problem withdrawing part of the money that I was in need of, although the procedure was a bit longer than I expected.

XForex is fine for me!

I tried to post a review but something's not working. Anyways, I'm also quite satisfied with xforex - their platform, where I've never had a bug as well as their service. VIP status brings me good spreads and someone calling me about my positions almost every day. it was recommended to me and I also recommend it.

Good level of customer support

From my experience, the website is user friendly, with helpful indicators and a good level of customer support. Surprisingly, unlike other Forex brokers, I waited only a few seconds when requesting to chat with one of their Support Team and they were qualified and offered me additional ways to contact them.

Not recommended - Server downtime on the trading days

:mad:
I am very dissapointed on the way xforex is working.
I did not do a proper check on the broker itself that leads to this situation.

Initially they are having very good customers service by attending to my calls and assigned the account manager to call me and guide me thru the procedures and giving some trainings for me to trade.

Until this morning, I tried to get into the site and check on my status and found out that they are having a "Scheduled Maintainance Downtime" during trading days?!?!

I called the customers service servaral times and he just commented "the technicians are currently working very hard on the upgrading and it will be up in 30mins"

I waited and called again after 1 hour and they still gave me the same answer!

And now I had been waiting for more than 4 hours and the platform is not even up yet!

This is the experiences that I am getting.
Trading with your accounts opened for long might not be a good thing now.

For those of you who wants to try with them.
Please think again.

Now i'm facing a problem with the withdrawal.:(
I tried to make a withdrawal that is higher than the principle amount and they rejected my withdrawal saying that profits can only be withdrawn using bank transfer and they sent me a form for me to fill it up and sent it back to them.
I did as what they had asked for and had waited for 4 days now with no response.

Will keep you guys posted if I can get my principles and profits.
If it dosn't I will definitely report this to prevent people from getting falling into the same situation as me.

Back