xforex scam,

I work in Singapore. I have deposited a small amount of $ to Xforex. After my account is activated, i can't find time to do trading, too busy with my daily OT job. After 1 month, i decide to withdraw my fund. Within 4 days, the money back to my bank account:

2013-11-15_222426.png

hi kma,
im newbie in xforex. its so true what have u said. so, my ways is wont listen to them. if we did, its make cause lose more our money. my opinions is try to get more information, do some experiment, read more blogers about xforex. at the same time, if we winning the profit, did they paid it?

One very simple thing to point out - NO REAL FX BROKER IS GOING TO OFFER YOU A 100% or more bonus on your deposit, only a SCAM like broker from Asia or the Middle East would do that... I think FPA should point that out if you trade with one of these unregulated brokers offering crazy bonuses leverage and spreads well you are just another sucker who's money they will try to STEAL. This is why you are seeing all these new brokers pop up they are just binary option brokers expanding their SCAM to include forex whats next futures or bonds stocks? LoL

One very simple thing to point out - NO REAL FX BROKER IS GOING TO OFFER YOU A 100% or more bonus on your deposit, only a SCAM like broker from Asia or the Middle East would do that... I think FPA should point that out if you trade with one of these unregulated brokers offering crazy bonuses leverage and spreads well you are just another sucker who's money they will try to STEAL. This is why you are seeing all these new brokers pop up they are just binary option brokers expanding their SCAM to include forex whats next futures or bonds stocks? LoL

Agree, anyone who is offering you a 100% bonus or a 0 spread is making money from your losses only.

Back